FJ62 Interior Trim Piece (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know the part number of this piece? I've been looking for it (both sides) forever.

FJ62 Trim.jpg

Those are semi-unicorn status due to the low volume of 62s with rear 3 point seat belts and then us 60 folk that like to retrofit our trucks and use that trim from 62 part-outs.

Anyway, I bet if you post a “wanted” in the classified section someone may have them out there. I’m sure they have a part number, but have long since been discontinued.

Those are semi-unicorn status due to the low volume of 62s with rear 3 point seat belts and then us 60 folk that like to retrofit our trucks and use that trim from 62 part-outs.

Anyway, I bet if you post a “wanted” in the classified section someone may have them out there. I’m sure they have a part number, but have long since been discontinued.
Thank you for your help! I'll post it over there now.

Thank you for your help! I'll post it over there now.
I would highly recommend, @FJ40GURU he got those and the trim piece under the window for me
He will take care of you, and you can check that right off your list. He can get other AUS items we were never blessed with.

I would highly recommend, @FJ40GURU he got those and the trim piece under the window for me
He will take care of you, and you can check that right off your list. He can get other AUS items we were never blessed with.
Thank you! Might just have to take a look at those sliding rear windows as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom