FJ62 FSM pdf? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for bumping this ancient post, but does anyone still host or have the FJ62 FSM? I thought I had one but it was more of a change fluids/learn what the buttons on your truck are type manual. Thanks!

Go here...

3FE Manual
Parts Diagrams
Land Cruiser Repair Manual
1988 LC Repair Manual

I found this place online that has quite a few PDF manuals for sale. They are in Australia so some of the manuals are for non-US offerings. $10 per set for J60. I was actually looking for a manual for the 3F (carbureted version). The j60 set didn't contain this one, but I found it in the J70 set. What I didn't get in either set are separate emissions manuals--Publication ERM045E is referenced in the 3FE manual, but it is not included (nor can I find it anywhere else).

Thanks, but mine's an 88' fj62, and has a 3FE

I have the 1988 FSM (Published 1987) but it is not clear on the 3f / 3fe engine? And have not downloaded the ones above to see if its the same.

But, I do also have the full parts manual with the illustrated breakdown of every system with part numbers that definitely includes the 3FE. Send me a DM with your email address and I will WeTransfer both to you.

Thanks soooo much for posting these-Now I can start fixing stuff!! BTW-does anyone have a de-smog instructions PDF for 1989 FJ62 w/AT?

Bri

Go here...

3FE Manual
Parts Diagrams
Land Cruiser Repair Manual
1988 LC Repair Manual
This is probably ancient by any forums standards but wanted to resurrect to say thanks. In the meantime, does anyone know what the best way to get a hard copy Toyota repair manual for an '89 aside from eBay ? Anyone have an extra one just hanging out lol Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom