Wanted Fj60 steering assembly/wiring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've some issues/broken components with my current assembly. Steering wheel is not needed just the actual assembly the wheel attaches to. Including the turn indicator and wiper lever and harness. If it has ignition or not does not matter all I need is a functional unit thanks.

check with Jason @ cruiseryard, he's in TX and might have something.

1426361322430.jpg
Is this what you need? It's from an 88 fj62 25 plus the ride. Should fit in a flat rate box which is 13. PayPal is romascosyrev@hotmail.com

You should hit up Jason @ cruiseryard, he's right near you today. He's out at the LSLC Roundup. I have everything you could possibly need but I'm way up in Idaho. He's in Austin. I believe the 60 and 62 turn signal assemblies have different plugs on them. It is either that or the ignition switch, it has been awhile since I've had the two side by side.

I've got one as well.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

I am out of 60s currently, just have 62s. @ginericLC is correct, the 60 and 62s are different. if you need anything else, let me know as I am about 35 minutes from Killeen.

Thanks everybody i have found one and I will be sending out funds this week for it. Arcteryx I'm curious about what other odds and ends you have? Do you have a shop or a wonderful yard full of non running cruisers I can run around and look at fantasizing about restorations and overland journeys etc?

www.cruiseryard.com os Arcteryx's site. Look up Cruiseryard on Facebook, I saw he posted some pictures of his loot recently.

Thanks everybody i have found one and I will be sending out funds this week for it. Arcteryx I'm curious about what other odds and ends you have? Do you have a shop or a wonderful yard full of non running cruisers I can run around and look at fantasizing about restorations and overland journeys etc?

You can read on the FAQ why, but it's a private yard, meaning no one comes over. I meet locals all the time though if you need something. check out the site and email me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom