Parting Out Fj60 rollover parts savages (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy yall I'm new ish to the community, I've used plenty of threads to my personal gain for repair info but I've never posted (in a way, you're welcome?) well I've rolled my build, it happens, they're square, well I have a new body already and have dropped it on my old chassis. Point is I have a perfect frame, some structural body parts I can cut out, fuel/evap lines, some other parts for sale. Send me questions, share as needed, I'm in Santa Rosa ca.

8FF1AC79-BD46-4CDF-80B4-35EFF3E2F98C.jpeg

5A403B1D-26DF-4FF1-88BD-231C019B7F91.jpeg

B4320D8D-8D00-4DF1-A7B7-A5FC14DAEFB7.jpeg

DD53D58B-0903-4D14-B55B-1A068C119FD9.jpeg

How's the driver's fender ?

I recognize your rolled truck from around the web. I always liked the rusty look it had going and how much you used to despite it’s visual flaws.

Good luck with the swap.

The roof doesn’t look bad at all ? Maybe I’m just not looking , but it looks fine in the first picture
The rear is OK, the front was caved in to almost touch the dash. I bent it back to almost straight but it's massively wrecked up front. Do you know of anyone who needs just thr rear??

B0DFFE31-9596-4681-9940-93B3821A3E2F.jpeg

Is the rear bumper good? Rusted on backside?

Are the rockers, dog legs, and passenger quarter panel available?
Someone wants the floor boards not sure if he needs the rockers or not, not sure what the dog legs are but I'm assuming it's the bottom of the pillars? Sure...you really want that rear quarter I'll make you a deal..... There's only cancer on like 2/3 of it.

Dog legs are the areas that contour to the rear wheel wells when you open up the rear doors. The driver side rear quarter looked bad but the passenger side was hard to tell what it looked like

Dog legs are the areas that contour to the rear wheel wells when you open up the rear doors. The driver side rear quarter looked bad but the passenger side was hard to tell what it looked like
OK I'll have to take a closer look on how mine survived, the quarters are both done for. Im going to finish my swap before I start taking time to hack the old carcass up. Where are you located? I'm going to need a lot of bubble wrap to ship so many parts all over the country

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom