Parting Out FJ60 Parting Out [Wasatch Front, UT] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@YotaJosh Sorry I left you out. I tracked down the bottle with the cap + hose and bracket. You've got dibs, and I have a second cap I'll just throw in the box. $25.

No luck on finding the other stuff though, sorry.

WasherBottle2.jpg
WasherBottle3.jpg

I think I got to everybody so far. But if I missed you, send a PM or post here.

@robstercraw I still owe you pics of the vinyl wheel well covers, and still need to know what/which HVAC parts you're talking about so I can make sure I have them.

@blbuck12 I had the earlier model floor, so I wasn't able to buy/use the brackets. I had to make my own...and like everything else, didn't get to it.

I am looking for the rocker chrome trim drivers side ' snake blinder" and an antenna ? thx

I might can dig up an antenna, but the snake blinders are long gone, sorry. I'll track the antenna down today and let you know.

vinyl wheel well covers?

rear 62 seat (grey)?

HVAC surround?

Cup holder?

Cubby thing that goes over the cup holder?

Do you know the condition of the steering boxes?

Thanks!!

Took too long to get bak on the vinyl wheel well covers, sorry. My memory is crap—I thought I had two in perfect condition, but all of what I have has at least one cut or tear in it. No good for a resto, but maybe better than nothing? I'll send you a pair for the cost of shipping if you still want them.

There are a number of you waiting on me for shipping quotes, or for shipping at all. I'm headed to the post office here in a moment, so those will go out. I'll pass along tracking info as I get it.

To folks that maybe want some stuff—it looks like Saturdays will be shipping days at USPS. UPS is just too expensive for even small parts.

Just sent tracking info for those of you that were waiting on it. Thanks to all of you for being patient.

If I missed you, just send me a PM and I'll get the info to you.

@BigDaddy89 I no longer have a front bumper—sold the ARB. But I have a rear bumper, I'll get pictures to you today.

Thanks! Do you have a replacement for the rubber tip I've lost on the front, by chance?

I don't have any of the front pieces, sorry. I've checked through my spares, and haven't found one.

Here's the rear. There is a little ding right at where the right side connects to the frame (last photo). The vertical line marks it. Otherwise it's in pretty good shape. The left side (first picture) looks as if there's a dent next to the end cap—there's no dent there. It's hard to take pictures of chrome!

RearBumper1.jpg
RearBumper2.jpg
RearBumper3.jpg

Couple more things—I said I had nothing in brown/tan, but I have these two.

Driver's side cargo panel (FJ60 single piece) in brown, perfect shape. Card is in good shape, no tears, etc. I have only the driver's side. I'll add a picture.

An uncracked dash bezel, $40 and the ride.

DashBezelTan.jpg

I also have a full set of Wagongear door seals—4 doors, the hatch, and the strip that goes above the tailgate. I'll do $60 + the ride. More details here: wagongear.com » Door Seals

These, and the @slcfj62 wiring harness were about the best things I ever upgraded on (harness has already sold).

WagonGearsSeals.jpg

Looks like an improvement to me! I want it, if I can afford it - what are you asking?

BTWs, are you parting out front doors, by chance?

I don't have any of the front pieces, sorry. I've checked through my spares, and haven't found one.

Here's the rear. There is a little ding right at where the right side connects to the frame (last photo). The vertical line marks it. Otherwise it's in pretty good shape. The left side (first picture) looks as if there's a dent next to the end cap—there's no dent there. It's hard to take pictures of chrome!

RearBumper1.jpg
RearBumper2.jpg
RearBumper3.jpg

Looks like an improvement to me! I want it, if I can afford it - what are you asking?

BTWs, are you parting out front doors, by chance?

I have all sorts of pieces for the front doors, but at the moment the doors themselves are spoken for. If you need any of the plastics, the internals, door cards, etc., I should have some.

And price...duh. How about $75 for the bumper with the endcaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom