For Sale FJ60 on Ebay- Beware of seller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beware of the Seller on this 1987 FJ60

1987 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

The guy who is selling the 60 is using multiple ebay user names and phone numbers.

He was curbstoning the car in the thread below.

eBay - 1987 FJ60 on Ebay

richard2k2k
wwjd702
lucer-49 on eBay
anthonmark12 on eBay

(909)782-6300
(408) 771-3385
(702)445-3148
(725) 777-6325
310-710-8890

JT3FJ60G4H1136178
JT3FJ60G5H1135489
JT3FJ62G7J0080763
JT3FJ60G2G1134086
JT3FJ80W6M0010469

In the feedback on the first username, you will find this one
"2 months after i paid the truck, i still haven't received the title"

This guy is real bad news.

Last edited:
I purchased a landcruiser from him last month and he gave me a title that was not under his name . He was very nice and pleasant to deal with . After taking it in to the mechanic we noticed that it had a lot of rust and damage to the frame . I spoke to “Chris “ and told him. He agreed to trade the truck for a different landcruiser he owned . He only asked me to pay him a $1500 fee to get it from Las Vegas to Texas . After I sent someone named Lucero the money , he called me every couple days to give me updates and assure me it was on its way . It has been over 3 weeks and I have not received the landcruiser or hear from him. I put in a police report and I am waiting . This is the pic of the car that I waiting on . Does anyone know his real name ?

0517E447-7F4F-4BDD-B801-9FB9207B1FDB.jpeg

I purchased a landcruiser from him last month and he gave me a title that was not under his name . He was very nice and pleasant to deal with . After taking it in to the mechanic we noticed that it had a lot of rust and damage to the frame . I spoke to “Chris “ and told him. He agreed to trade the truck for a different landcruiser he owned . He only asked me to pay him a $1500 fee to get it from Las Vegas to Texas . After I sent someone named Lucero the money , he called me every couple days to give me updates and assure me it was on its way . It has been over 3 weeks and I have not received the landcruiser or hear from him. I put in a police report and I am waiting . This is the pic of the car that I waiting on . Does anyone know his real name ?

We're probably not going to be able to help you with the very limited info you have provided. Names can be faked, etc.

VINs, Phone #s and Addresses are much more difficult to fake and are very searchable.

If you post the information that you have, then there's a chance we can help you track these scumbags down. But certainly no promises.

And I hope it that it goes without saying..... don't post any of your personal information.

View attachment 2006369
This is the same truck that someone posted yesterday about being stolen on the tlca Facebook page

He said his name with Chris Montez and his # is (702) 445-3148. But I sent money to someone name Lucero Cristo .

He said his name with Chris Montez and his # is (702) 445-3148. But I sent money to someone name Lucero Cristo .
That number comes up with a female name attached to it. Does he have an email address for cross reference?

By what manner did you send money?

Well we can keep posting their names everywhere and hopefully people share my FB post .

I saw that it was female too . I sent it through Zelle.

Just a note - never use Zelle to send money to people you don't know. They have no fraud protection and Zelle themselvessay to only use it to send money to close friends and family.

If you ever need to send money, use PayPal and regardless of what the seller says DO NOT send it as a payment to friends and family. Paypal will not refund you if you get screwed. If you send it to them as a seller, you will be protected. Just something to remember in the future.

I had a guy screw me over some car parts. I bought it and he made excuses as to why he couldn't ship it for 2 weeks. Apparently the dude had 3 heart attacks...long story short I got with my bank and was able to get them to refund it but I was lucky. I will never send anything to a seller/stranger on PayPal using the friends/family option again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom