FJ60 off-road/camping trailer build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

great looking set-up-------------camping pic's next please

First time that I saw this thread and I have to say that it is soaked in awesomeness! Great out of the box idea and execution. Please keep at it and refine the final product into a work of art...you are already at least 90% there!

:beer::beer::beer:

Dude you rock!!!!......I have a half dead 60 settin in the garage & you've given me the inspiration to do something like this, but totally different with it.

Love the entire thing, I enjoy seeing the kinda things a warped Cruiser mind can come up with.

Wagons Rule!

Your build is trully one of a kind! Love it. Keep your warped mind in gear! Looking for more from it!

I think you should paint black "X"s over the headlights, and make a tounge stick out just above the bumper. That should clue the po-po's that it's not just another backwoods rig.

great work.

its a pushmepullyou!

:D

Needed a tow point on the rear of the trailer. My thought was to add to the frame behind the bumper, but keep the look of just the bumper itself. It worked really well. The hitch pin is accessible between the bumper skin and the new frame section.
Afterwards I realized with the removable tongue, I could tow this thing either direction if I wanted, not likely, but possible.
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 5.jpg

Thread ressurection time

Awesome trailer man - love it!!! :cool:

My buddy still has the back half of a 911 kicking about his workshop... I wonder... :idea:

:lol:

Thread resurrection! I have donor 62 that I used for a 3FE swap into my 40. I am thinking about doing something similar to your trailer build. Awesome job man! Hope you still have it 🍻

This is fantastic. Fabulous idea, and fabulous-er execution. Such a win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom