Wanted FJ60 Manual (33 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have an FJ60 PS cooler for sale. $30 including shipping in lower 48.

PM or email me with your address and I'll get it out tomorrow.

higgins_james@comcast.net

Thanks,

James

2F engine for '76 FJ40

I need a working 2F for my '76- I was about 2 weeks from being able to smog it (it had a salvage title) and my engine seized. I don't want to spend a ton b/c I have a Vortec that I will put in when I get all the registration stuff taken care of.

I have a 2F with a blown headgasket. I just sold the dizzy, coil, starter and aircleaner off of it. I'm in Harrisonburg VA. Let me know if you want it. I can meet you somewhere. 130 PSI across all 6 before the headgasket went... carb in good shape as well.

Chris

I have several rocker set ups. Each set up has a few bad rockers on it.
I'll see if there are enough good pieces to put a complete set together
I'm in BC, Canada
pm me if you have any questions

ats72fj said:
Sold. Do you take paypal? I will be out until tonight.
Thanks,
Andy

PM'd ya.

Another here in Indy. Takes Nolans, he needs the $$$!

for the price of a roof rack...................

Assuming you made it back from Fontana ok from your radiator hose ordeal. Are you planning to take another shot at it. I put this stuff aside you asked about.

It would prolly help to know what year carb you are running.

How about a fende

If you are parting out your 55 I would be interested in the front right fender! Please let me know.

WTB: 89 FJ62 misc parts

Just a list of various small parts I'm looking for, if anyone has,
please email me

89 FJ62

- Right rear mirror (the chrome outer part only)
- back chrome bumper
- Licence Lamp Assembly (this is the chrome 'Toyota' strip on tailgate)
- Left side mudflaps, front and rear
- Left Chrome Strip (under door)
- Wiper arms (both)

Am in Atlanta, thanks...

Seeking M-416 or M-101Canada trailer

Looking for one of the above in real good condition, Western States area. Hoping someone has a spare they want to part with. Let me know, Thanks!

WTB 36x12.50x15 Super swamper TSL Bias in WI

Looking for a spare 36x12.50x15 Super swamper TSL Bias in WI or northern IL.. If someone had an old/bald set of 4 I would consider them as well. Prefer not spend a small fortune. Not looking for anything fancy, just something to hold air. Email me at weigellj@yahoo.com

I have a complete set of door hinges from a 78fj40. You can have the front door hinges for $60 USD plus shipping.Let me know if you still need them . Thx

I have a complete 3b engine . It has 150,000 kilometers on it and runs perfectly. I'm in Toronto, Canada. Thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom