Wanted FJ60 Manual (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:Need differential with 370 gears for a 1980 FJ40.

If things don't work out, I have a set from a 79. Just so you know you are covered either way. ;)

Are you running 4.10's now? I've got the stock 370's in my 87 that I need to swap for 410/411's Let me know how your other deals work out.

Re:Help! I need brake line fittings...

they are 9mm x 1.0. I would strongly urge you to invest in 10mm x 1.0 stds around the truck as an upgrade. Connect to 9mm only when you have to. Disk calipers are all 10mm, so if you convert the front end you are part of the way there anyway. As time goes on, the 9mm will only become more obsolete and finding a master cylinder or wheel cylinders will be a PITA.

...I have 'refreshed' old fittings by using a file to knock down the flared end and using a die to clean up the threads.

Need Access Panel for fj40

I am looking for the access panel of the rear flip-up door of a fj40. Please send your response to alegar. Thanks!

Thanks for the other offers.If the deal falls through I`ll let you know.On the `87 diffs I would have to change the pinion flange.Plus I`m running 370 and the 410 in the rear is only temp.Thanks anyway. David

62 series axles

I need 62 series axles to swap under my 60 (gota have the 4.11s). Im at college right now in Longview Texas (2 hours from dallas). Willing to pay resonable price.

Re:62 series axles

Hmmm. I don't have axles for you, but I just wanted to make sure you really wanted axles...why not just the diffs? Why whole axles? It will be less $$ for you...and probably less work (though to change the front dif you must pull the front axle shafts...). :-\

Re:Wanted: wiring harness

I have a painless replacement wiring harness for sale. $325 shipped or $300 is you pick up in Sacramento. I have somebody that is interested, but not sure if it is going to work out. Let me know if you are interested.
-Brian

Re:13BT EXHAUST MANIFOLD

If you find some, pass the info along. I have a 3B and a CT26 that would really look much better together. For the record, if your 3B is in a BJ42 you are going to have to take a couple of inches out of the firewall to make the 13BT manifold work with the 2.5" Supra exhaust outlet. The 1 7/8" one that comes on the Cruiser spec CT26s might fit better but where is the fun in that? I just moved the whole drive train forward 3" and swapped the four speed for a five speed. That way we could keep the stock drive shafts and have sufficient room for the bigger exhaust.

Fan clutch for 79 fj40

I need a working fan clutch for a 79 fj40. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. Thanks
Joe

Complete TLC 4 speed

Want to convert my 1973 FJ40 from the 3speed tranny to a factory TLC 4speed. I need everything in order to do that. Does anyone have complete 4speed set up they'd sell? I am located in Northwest Arkansas and I'm sure that will place a large roll in what's available. Email me if you can help. L8tr!

design311@hotmail.com

Re:Fan clutch for 79 fj40

I have one available for $30.00 bucks plus shipping...hit me via email!
Thanks,
Mark

Re:headlight washer stuff

yeah, I checked out specter's avilable stuff and its just too damn 'spensive. so I'mm still looking for the stuff, anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom