Wanted FJ60 Manual (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re:Complete TLC 4 speed

I have a complete trans and transfer from a 1980 FJ40 I will sell. It howled when I pulled it, I would recomend to anyone interested to pull it down and rebuild it, but it functioned just fine.

This probably does not fit your bill, but let me know.

Rick

4.1 diff from FJ62

I need a diff, 4.1, from a late model Cruiser. Prefer a front FJ62 diff or a rear FZJ80 electric locker.

I have also, ready for sale or trade, complete rear axle from 1980 FJ40 and a complete trans and transfer from the same (noisy when pulled). Also a manual steering gear box f/s.

Thanks,

Rick

Re:4spd tranny

I have one in NC, cheap (noisy when I pulled it), with transfer if you want.

Rick

Re:13BT EXHAUST MANIFOLD

CT 26; Should have looked at that number again before posting.
I have 1987 BJ70 with the 5 speed. Will there be enough room?

Have someone checking at a mine in New Brunswick for old LCs.
Doubt if they are turbos though.Theres room in my driveway for more
cruisers.

Re:Wanted-FJ40 Hardtop Sides-Pa

i have a pair from a 72 tan color i live near allentown make offer

Birfield anyone?

Hi, I have broken birf and need to replace it. I'm not exactly sure what the axle is, but it's on an fj-40 with disc brakes. I attached a picture of what I broke. Thanks!!

Re:Fan clutch for 79 fj40

when the rebuild fails you can get a new one at heartoftexasoffroad.com for less than 1/2 of new. I am running one in my '81 FJ40 in summer in Tucson with no problems....

Re:Wanted-FJ40 Hardtop Sides-Pa

pete, this is john, i have the sides don't know if you got message i also have other parts too i need an oil pan for fj60 bad it's got my lift tied up i want it out of my garage do you know anyone? call my cell 610 390 5722 also am planing a trip to pitt. in 2 weeks what part of pa do you live in ? talk to ya later

Output shaft for H42 to fit 3B engine

We're in the process of restoring an '76 FJ55 and I'd like to toss my spare 3B into it instead of the 2F that is there now (I don't want the Pig to be too much of a gas pig ::). I'd need to connect my tranny to the engine somehow though hence the output shaft. I'm curious if the output shaft that gets hauled out of the H55's to mate them to 2F's would work in the H42? ??? I've got a spare bell housing as well for the 3B/H42/H55 already.

Wanted - FSM for '97 FZJ80

If anyone wants to sell the Factory Service Manual (FSM) for a '97 FZJ80 that they no longer need, please e-mail me with details at: ccharu@yahoo.com

Indicate price and the form of payment.

Thanks,

Chuck

Re:Birfield anyone?

George at CVs Unlimited can fix you up with a replacement or you can go with Longfields for something stronger.

Feelin' tubby

Hi everyone,

I am in need of a 40 tub in somewhat good condition, surface rust and minor dents OK, I am trying to get away from the cruiser body rot.

I am in the So. Cal. area, if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. :D

Thanks,
Tony

Great, thanks for the info. I know longfields are the best answer, but I am looking for the least expensive fix. I need to sell the cruiser.

Tye

you could just put the axle together without the birf and sell it like that... i would never do this my self, but i know a few people who have been on the wrong end of a seller that would do something like that.....

FJ60 window

Some dumb ass kids broke into my car last night and put a brick through the smaller back window on the driver's side (the little one that doesnt roll down). They jacked my head unit but left the 300W pioneer and 12s. Shows how dumb kids can be. Either way. I need that window, pronto. I'm hoping someone can help me out. Im in Longview TX these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom