Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hedlight Bezel Needed

OKAY so apparently the bezels for the fj40's are too thin to put in a roto-blaster...OOPS. So, I need another one. Anyone out there with one that is not cracked and not bent please pm me with price and pics if available. Thanks.

80 series headlight assemblies....broken glass is fine!!

TTT

I need front disk brakes!!

I need the parts for a disk brake conversion on my 73 FJ55. I would take a complete axle housing with the brake parts on it(dont need the third member). Or the mini truck parts to do the conversion. Im in Omaha NE, so the cruiser parts are few and far between. Thanks, Hodag :beer:

Re:2F in Windy City or UP area

Any certain year? How complete does he want it? I'm 30 miles from the UP border in northern WI.

fj40 wiring harness fj55 rear spings

I am in California. Shipping for the 55 springs would probably kill the deal but if anyone has any locally (San Jose area) I'm interested.

Looking for a new or like new wiring harness for an fj40. don't mind paying shipping if the total price is reasonable.

thanks,
david

Re:2F in Windy City or UP area

I have an almost complete 2f from a 83 fj60. I would have to check it out in the morning. I was told it ran before it was parked, 3 years ago. You know how that is. Maybe missing the carb and starter also.

Non Usa Mirrors

Looking for a set of Non USA Mirrors for a FJ-55. The
ones that mount on the side apron of fender just behind
the turn signal. Does anyone have or know were to get
a set of these?
Thx
Jim

F Oil Pump

Well I need a new pump. Anybody have one sitting around? It's for a 9/73 FJ40.

Need Adapter

[quote author=nocents link=board=6;threadid=11992;start=msg111972#msg111972 date=1077935772]
Man a Fre has them in the GARAGE SALE for $389

nocents
[/quote]

I'm in the same boat as Ed, except I need the 16-spline version.

The Man-a-fre "garage sale" adaptors are plate adaptors that bolt to the back of the existing nv4500 tailshaft. In late 2001 AA changed it's approach. They now use a Dodge tailshaft, which is a couple inches shorter, and tell the user to cut the output shaft down.

The net gain in going from an add-on plate to a replacement tailhousing is 3 1/4".

With an FJ40 I hesitate to add any length if I don't have to. The price is right,though. $390 for the plate versus $650 for the new version.

theo

ps - Shameless hijack - I need an adaptor too!

2F in Windy City or UP area

Gumby, I sent you and e-mail. I have the fj60 2f engine

Rear carpet, brown, for my 96 LC

I'm looking for a rear carpet from a brown/tan interior FZJ80. I need the full bottom carpet that fits under the interior body panels, not just the big mat that sits on top.

PM me if you have something in good condition.

Thanks, Nic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom