Wanted FJ60 Manual (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Non Usa Mirrors

No, but Japan is prolly the best bet, used I imagine, I would be suprised if you can get them new still..............but ya never know.

need Master Cylinder Reservoir’s

my buddy is going to use a FJ40, Disk Brake master Cylinder on his MiniTruck Crawler, he got the part, but needs the Reservoir’s and nuts and cant find a source for them.. anyone have some laying around, also need the rubber caps.. or is their a good source online for them?

Non Usa Mirrors

what are the chances that they were on the 55's
that went to canada? I have seen the ones on the
bj-70 series though the arent the same. but even a
set of those would be ok. you know the ones with the
two long arms and the head thats like the 78+ 40'S
here in america?
thx
Jim K

Wanted-Transfer Case Adapter, motor mounts

I think one of the friends has all that stuff. What you want to spend so I can make him and offer?

Wanted-Transfer Case Adapter, motor mounts

Eternal, send me a email and will talk. I'll have to check to see what this stuff goes for new, ask him what he wants for the stuff and email me. Thanks, Pete

Hand throttle

I'm a lookin for an in dash OEM hand throttle for my 71 FJ40. Now that I know they are around, I would really like one. It would be the Number 9 that fits in the dash as in this figure:

Hand throttle

Pretty sure I have one off a 68 FJ40, SOR has them for I think 25. Ill take 15 plus the ride.

Ill get some photos tonight to make sure its what you want.

Non Usa Mirrors

nope, not in canada. Pretty sure not in AUS either, but i have pics of them on Euro spec 55's and Jap spec 55's, maybe middle eastern as well.

my 45 wagon has the fender mount mirror, I understand it was only on 64's.

If the russian EPC still had the fj55 section you could have atleast found the part number and if they are still avaible but the pre 80 stuff is not on the site anymore :(

John

[quote author=notagp_afj55 link=board=21;threadid=12323;start=msg114197#msg114197 date=1078289754]
what are the chances that they were on the 55's
that went to canada? I have seen the ones on the
bj-70 series though the arent the same. but even a
set of those would be ok. you know the ones with the
two long arms and the head thats like the 78+ 40'S
here in america?
thx
Jim K
[/quote]

Need three (or more) FJ60 Stock Rims...

I am need these for the trailer I am building. Would buy the full set of 4 if required...

Please scrounge about and see if you can help me out? :D

Thanks

Mike S
mike@uxcomm.com

Stock rims for 77 FJ40

Hi

I'm looking for up to 5 stock FJ40 wheels (wheel covers as well, if possible).

Thanks

Mike

Re:Need three (or more) FJ60 Stock Rims...

I have 4 chrome 60 series wheels they are not perfect but they have ok chrome and are round.

I have 4 chrome 60 series wheels they are not perfect but they have ok chrome and are round.

[quote author=Lost_crusiers link=board=6;threadid=12506;start=msg114721#msg114721 date=1078367019]
[/quote]

Can we do a deal? Where are you - I am at 94303... I will PM you.

Thanks,

Mike

Re:need Master Cylinder Reservoir’s

Dude,

Did you get your bearing?

I probably have these pieces for the master, larger res. nut and cap..

PM me...

-Steve

Re:80 series headlight assemblies....broken glass is fine!!

i have a ds assembley..i think there is one chip in the glass and water got inside so its not pretty.... youw ant it.... PM me

Re:F Oil Pump

I e-mailed you, maybe it didn't work. Anyway, I've got one for a '71 F. It's still in the engine but if you want it I'll need to know today or tomorrow as the engine stand is about to be used for the 3B. Once the 3B is on it the F will be waiting for a while till the 3B is done.

Gears for my FJ-60

I need fine spline 4.10 to 4.56 gears for my 86 FJ-60. Anyone want to part with a complete set?? Troy

Hand throttle

I tried 3 times from SOR, and they sent me the shortie no matter what number I used. This would be great. Just want to make sure the tail piece is there: but I definitely wanna go for it. THANKS!

2.5" OR 4" FRONT SPRINGS

Looking to trade a rear heater from a 68' Cruiser also have a 32" BFG MT great tread and empty 76' front axle housing for 2.5" or 4" front springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom