Wanted FJ60 Manual (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Power Steering Bearing

Sorry, I forgot. You have to enlongate the 4 holes, like poser said.

Conferr Aux Gas Tank

Anybody have a conferr 22 gallon aux tank theyd like to get rid of? Drop me a email. Thanks, Pete

33" tires and OME lift

Hey guys if anybody is upgrading to a 5 or 6" lift for their 80s series and will have an OME medium duty lift laying around let me know. Also I'm looking for some 33x12.50 or 33x11.50s, mud tires with agressive tread but not a bogger type tread. Thanks

Windshield frame '75 newer fj40

fjcruiser
I have personally seen the said windshield frame. It is in
good shape with little to no rust if any, and it is white to
boot......
my .02 worth
Jim Kramer

windshield frame

I have one from a '78 FJ40, I am hoping to sell the body complete but may end up parting it out.

fj80 door panel

Looking for a grey leather interior door panel for a 94. Drivers side front. I'm located in Vancouver WA.

Downey Adapter

I need a downey t-case adapter for the chevy turbo 400 to the lancruiser 3-speed t-case.

Brian

shcakle lifts and maybe some tires!

i need a shackle lift.............prefferably like a 2 inch one so i can increase my clearance and some tires that can fit on the stock rims and can good killer off-road capability............just need to use them 1 time in a mud bog competition..........

Heater Valve needed for 76 FJ40

I'll see if I can't find one, sure I have it just need to locate it.

WTB Spring hangers / used 4" lift springs

No rivets, Its got a small bolt on either side and its bolted to the frame.

They are on the opposite end of the shackles, Under the door sills.

tying to attach a photo.

JT sells greasable ones for about 20 bucks, NEW. so if you have 4 used OEM ones for say 20 bucks plus shipping Ill take em.

80 parts

I need two grey cargo mats for an 80. A rear wind deflector for an 80 and a rear glass for a '94.

2F engine or Adapter for Chevy V8 in or around WI

I am looking for the following:

2f Engine complete

or

Adapters for a chevy v8 conversion.

Preferably in or around WI. PM me offline or rely here.

Thanks

Lee
jacobw_25@yahoo.com

shcakle lifts and maybe some tires!

Where are you?

I have four 35x12.5x15 Mud terrains in south central Colorado if your interested. Two are BFG's with 2/3 life and the other two are a Wrangler and Mud King both with about 1/3 life. E-mail or call 719-274-5622 evenings if interested.

Scott
78 FJ-40 "Rudy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom