Wanted FJ60 Manual (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

78 Hard top parts needed

I need both side panels for a FJ40 hard top. I perfer they be in good condition. I'm in Atlanta GA.
Thanks
John

2F engine or Adapter for Chevy V8 in or around WI

Gumby

I can get you a complete 2f, probably about in a month or so from a parts truck I am getting. Thanks

Lee

need hard top!

Looking for a top for my 69 in Az or surrounding area. I will road trip if needed.
Let me know what you got.

Air Filter Assembly intake parts

Anyone have these parts for sale.......

thx
Rick

012_2F.gif

Wanted-Transfer Case Adapter, motor mounts

Does anybody have a transfer case adapter to mate a sm465 with a 3 speed fj40 transfer case. I need front and rear motor mounts(the advance adapter variety)too. If anybody can help me out drop me a email. Thanks, Pete

Air Filter Assembly intake parts

I've got #38. PM me if that's what you're after. The hose #30 is probably not in the greatest shape but I probably have that as well. From a '76 FJ55 if it makes a difference.

wiring harness

I need a rear wiring harness for a 5/77 FJ40. I think any 77 or early 78 will work. Thanks

I need front disk brakes!!

I have complete disk front axle parts with new rotors, pads and calipers. Parts are from a FJ60 axle. If you're interested let me know.

Parts

I am looking for a new or (used but in excellent shape) master cylinder with or without the brake booster. Mine seems to be leaking from everywhere. Also looking for TLC embelems and a wiper motor. I am also interested in a wiring harness and an owners manual. Thanks

wiring harness

I have one that I just took off a truck. It looks good. The only thing wrong is I had to cut the harness to remove the drivers side taillight conector, because the lights were bondoed over. That conector needs to be spliced back into the harness. $20 + S&H Cruise1977@aol.com

power steering box

sup fellas,

anybody have a power steering box from an 88-90 toyota p/u?

i think this is the part that josh needs for his bronco. tryin to pick it up for him for his birthday.

thanks,

malphrus
jmalphr@clemson.edu

hub cap needed for fj80

I need one rear hub cap for a 94 fj80. silver with gold center. toyota wants 50 bucks i think. anybody got one.

Master Cylinder

Just buy a new one at toyota or one of the vendors. Or write CDan on this board (He is a Toyota Parts manager). A used one is just asking for trouble for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom