Wanted FJ60 Manual (79 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Camshaft gear

Anyone out there have a camshaft gear for a 1988-90 FJ62, need one fairly quickly so i thought i would check here first then go to cruiser parts or even SOR. Or even a set of 2F timing gears, that will work to i am being told.

Last edited:
Hey "Bull"

Have you contacted ARB-USA - do they still produce/import that model of rear bumper?

If not, we might be able to get one of the local fab guys to build you a copy of the ARB rear bumper.

Don't tell me this means you've bought a FJ60 now! Where the hell do you park all those freakin' Land Cruiser!!

Regards,

Alan
Seattle

I may have one that I picked up at a swap meet, Condition unknown. But it would be good for the bracket. What side does the 62 mount on, passenger correct? I'll have to check to see if this is from a 60 or 62.

Josh

Anyone got a set of 2F timing gears lying around then, yeah the ??Fibergalss???one i had on the 3FE cracked and shred apart as well while trying to get it off. Anyone know the best way to get one off without removing the cam? Think i might just take the cam out tonight.

Dragonfly you wanted that tailagte handle right? I cleared out my emails and couldnt remember who it was. I havent taken it off yet cause I've been swamped with school but I will probably be able to get to it in the next week. Also I might have a housing. I broke part of one so I am piecing a couple other together so i will see.

74 FJ40 wtb list!

A young lady here in town picked up a nice 74, wants to put if back right. Anyone have the following?
Tailgate,(swinging doors)
Round mirror heads in good shape
Front rectangular turn signals
Front license holder
short jump seats, upholstery condition unimportant
Please email 40guy@prodigy.net with price and availability.
Thx Texx

I don't think the fiber gear is supposed to be used again. Go buy an OEM one, they are not that expensive. I would not put a used one in, both gears from Toyota were less than $80 new. I got 300,000 miles on the stock cam and crank gears and I replaced them. Just think how bad you would feel when the used
gears fail.

93-95 p/u or runner rear axle shafts

Looking for a pair of rear axles for my runner project, they need to have the ABS rings on the shafts. Would prefer backing plates etc so they are ready to go as trail spares.

I'm in Norcal/Sacramento.

thanks
tony

Last edited:
Since the turnsignal switch connections changed in 1972, what month truck do you have?

Thanks!

-Steve

There are not any components to a stock tire carrier that fasten to the rear 'bumper' of a Land Cruiser, 40 series....

Yes.. need the tailgate handle.... also need the base mount for the front turn signals if you have them... its what the turn signal mounts to.

Poser said:
There are not any components to a stock tire carrier that fasten to the rear 'bumper' of a Land Cruiser, 40 series....

Rear frame possiblly? When you latch the carrier down, there is a hook thats bolted to the rear fram rail. Thats the thing I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom