Wanted FJ60 Air rail Injection valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FIL and I did a Desmog and are retaining the air rail. The Air injection valve is not working. I know i can buy a new one from cruiserparts, but figured a bunch of you folks will have an old one kicking around from full desmogs.

watcha got?

That makes absolutely no sense. Without fresh, cooler air being pumped through the rail by the air pump, the direct exhaust heat will just burn the rail up.

Save $$ and get a cleaner result with a set of plugs from TLC Performance.

That makes absolutely no sense. Without fresh, cooler air being pumped through the rail by the air pump, the direct exhaust heat will just burn the rail up.

Save $$ and get a cleaner result with a set of plugs from TLC Performance.

The air pump is still functioning, we didn't remove it

ps. I'm not that good with engines so bear with me. I'm mostly following my FIL's lead on this. he's desmogged 2 of his 40s in the past but its' been 10-15 years

The air pump is still functioning, we didn't remove it

ps. I'm not that good with engines so bear with me. I'm mostly following my FIL's lead on this. he's desmogged 2 of his 40s in the past but its' been 10-15 years

:confused:

“desmog” and keeping the air pump usually don’t go together. Foreign markets often retain an EGR without using an air injection system.

But if this is your direction, I have a 60 air rail. $200 shipped.

Listen to what Mark says - leaving the Air Injection sys makes no sense.... But if that's what you want to do, there are other Air rail check valves that you can use (there are two, btw: One is on the downpipe). Used ones are almost always toast. I've never pulled one off a rail that was working. Don't waste your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom