FJ60/62 Tailgate and Quarter panel storage lids (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in PM sent. Not sure about the hole in front for wiring. Hoping the mud community will jump in on that, is it needed? Good/bad?

The driver side have the wire loom for the tail lights... Here's a pic

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On mine that is covered with a part of the vinyl covering the wheel hump. I might have to trim that away as Im not sure it will look "natural" overlapping your panel. I was looking for a replacement carpet solution for the wheel humps anyway. Yes it does look like the front hole for the wires on the drivers side is needed.
20160523_163502.jpg
20160523_163513.jpg

^^^ that's exactly what my panels look like....

Getting back to the OP

I should be able to install this over the weekend..
20160523_184235~2.jpg

I just realized the pictures you guys posted have plastic moulding on top and around the 2nd row seat brackets.
The truck loaned to me was stripped down to the metal so I wasn't aware of this, I drew the panel in a trapezoid shape.
I'm going to change to the shape of the plastic moulding to accommodate everyone with or without it.

All the cargo panels are officially spoken for at this time.

If I can get 4 more sets, I can make the run this week before I leave.

The owner of this loaner truck does want want any moulding, that's why the picture doesn't have the ear.
Secondly, I don't have the ear to make measurements for the driver side and I don't have the moulding that covers the seat bracket on the C pillar. I found out I'm missing a lot of information.
The passenger side had another surprise with the seat belt reel cover I didn't know about but that has been fixed.

Do you want me to drop by so you can look at my rig... For measurements on that ear? I too think that looks off..

Let me know..

So far, all the mounting holes mirror each other. I don't have any moulding to work with so if anyone can make detailed pictures and measurements, it will help.

Sorry I haven't drop by...
Been busy with work.
Let me know if it's not too late to drop by over the weekend..

Those look great..

Frank

Sorry I haven't drop by...
Been busy with work.
Let me know if it's not too late to drop by over the weekend..

Those look great..

Frank

Frank, if you can swing Saturday morning, hopefully we can knock it out.

Will do.. I can be there after 9am.. Pm your addy again plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom