Wanted fj60 4 speed transmission H42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Casually looking for a 4spd in the mid/so-cal or AZ area. Something that was pulled while running fine, maybe pulled as part of a conversion or something.
Theres a few guys local to Los Angeles trying to sell theirs for $1000 and up, but at that rate I'd rather go all the way for a 5spd.

edit: my rig is a late model 1985 with the 3” spacer

jayredwood@gmail.com or DM

thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
do you want a long or short version?
$1000 is way out there, anywhere from free to $200 seems more likely
I've scrapped several thru the years as there doesn't seem to be a market for them,

I've scrapped several thru the years as there doesn't seem to be a market for them,

It would be going in a late model 1985 and the a h55f would essentially drop in from what I was reading so I’m thinking the short version is what I need?

I've got two you can have free. Come get 'em.

One was low miles pulled for a 5 spd swap. Other was pulled for 5pd swap but had 203K on it. Both ran fine when pulled. Both are long (post 4/85) I tried to sell a couple of times but no takers. Too much crap around here and I may be moving so cleaning up, finally cuz I'm tired of having the wife complain.

I'm in the valley.

PM for details

Last edited:

What he said.

Sounds like Spike’s got you covered Jason. :)

I’ve got an H55f 5 speed w/ split case for 1250.00 was going to use it in a project FJ 60 but canning the project. It came from Canada and was purchase from a Landcruiser outfit in CO.

ED7C2D18-0241-40F3-9E8F-B316A2F4FEAA.jpeg

B65A53ED-3FED-4299-B89B-BCAAEDEAE887.jpeg

9C836502-F8EC-4AE4-A9F8-4A7CF2F3ADFE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom