fj55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have this landcruiser that i really like but i have to sell because i am moving and i cant afford to move it with me. I wil post pictures if you ask. I will just email them to you.Or post them. But the rust is not to bad its just normal rust for a pig. it doesnt have drivers side dor glass and the back window is cracked. it has a few dents in the body but they are not bad.the rear window motor works fine. electricly this pig is fine. it just needs tlc. it has a rebuilt chevy 350 smallblock with only 42,000 miles on it and it runs clean and strong. feel free to ask any questions.I am asking 3,500 or best offer

First: Welcome,

Now:

Where are you located? Anything special about it? 3 speed? 4 speed? Disc brakes? Pictures?

Last edited:
ya know, when its posted in the wrong place, w/o pics and with bold print by a newbie ya gotta wonder if the seller will be needing a check made out in advance to clear his nigerian accnt.

ya know, when its posted in the wrong place, w/o pics and with bold print by a newbie ya gotta wonder if the seller will be needing a check made out in advance to clear his nigerian accnt.

:lol: Naw, if that were the case it would be ground up restored, with 23,000 original miles and as a part of the purchase deal you would also, qualify for 10% or 3 billion of his royal fathers estate in appreciation of your helping with some other international banking arrangements.

Probably, he just suffers the notion that he said what he was thinking. :hmm: Like I often do when I'm not busy saying what I think I am only thinking or at least should just be thinking were it not for a "broke thinker".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom