Wanted FJ55 front floors and firewall (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In search for the floors and firewall form a 1973 FJ55 or year compatible. If the edges of the floors have some minor rust is ok , mine are fine , it’s just someone cut the center sections out for a swap and I want to return the truck to stock . The firewall needs to be from the upper bulkhead down and all the way across . They hacked it up really bad on my truck . I’m trying to save a beautiful original paint rust free survivor.

Thanks .

9789776D-8708-498F-9C44-9D0404DFF819.jpeg

B4BB48CB-F7D0-4EC5-8C1B-610D7CA1FF7D.jpeg

10E6C5F0-5D4A-4337-A2F7-A49DA5D086AB.jpeg

993B26F8-C8B9-460E-AA91-A47CFC7EAD2B.jpeg

Where are you located? Might try putting this ove on the 55 forum on mud too. We have a separate classified section that might get you more interest. I do have a 73 that is a donor rig. What are the dimensions of the piece you need?

Where are you located? Might try putting this ove on the 55 forum on mud too. We have a separate classified section that might get you more interest. I do have a 73 that is a donor rig. What are the dimensions of the piece you need?
I’m in El Paso Texas . There is a fellow cruiser head traveling right now in Utah and will be coming back to ABQ NM and then back to Florida and back . If there is anything available along his route he can pick the parts up .

I need all the sheet metal I can get front those areas to include under the front seat back to the mounts . As seen in the photos .

In search for the floors and firewall form a 1973 FJ55 or year compatible. If the edges of the floors have some minor rust is ok , mine are fine , it’s just someone cut the center sections out for a swap and I want to return the truck to stock . The firewall needs to be from the upper bulkhead down and all the way across . They hacked it up really bad on my truck . I’m trying to save a beautiful original paint rust free survivor.

Thanks .

View attachment 3033074

View attachment 3033075

View attachment 3033076

View attachment 3033077
Absolutely unbelievable someone would do that to a truck in this shape. It must not have been cut on recently? Looks like a real fine 55 you have, I hope you can get it patched up!

You can buy new floor pans from a member on the 55 section. Iron Pig Preservation Society is the sub forum Do you have the transmission ”hump” or cover, or do you need it as well?

You can buy new floor pans from a member on the 55 section. Iron Pig Preservation Society is the sub forum Do you have the transmission ”hump” or cover, or do you need it as well?
I need it all .
Would you believe it was done probably at least a decade ago .

I have four doors and the transmission cover. The doors are very good except for the upper hinge area of the driver's door. That area is trashed and will need work. All other doors are very good. Transmission hump was cut a little around the transmission shifter hole. PM me and then I can get you photos.

I have four doors and the transmission cover. The doors are very good except for the upper hinge area of the driver's door. That area is trashed and will need work. All other doors are very good. Transmission hump was cut a little around the transmission shifter hole. PM me and then I can get you photos.
My doors are all perfect , thanks .

I have one I could cut and I have the transmission cover. The only problem is that I'm in Idaho. I'm assuming you want all the way to the door edges and up to the top of the firewall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom