FJ45LV Wagon Repro parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.com
I just talked with Jon Ward over at TLC4x4. As some of you know, he had repro tail light lenses made at one point. He is willing to pursue making more. He is might also be willing to pursue making vent window rubbers, and at one point had door and window seals that worked well. If you're interested in any of this stuff, please post what you want here, and/or email him at info@tlc4x4.com. I'll put together a list of names and order info...

I realise that he would be in this for a profit, and I know none of this will come cheap. I don't see any other options out there tho...

Alan, put me down for wing window rubber and anyother rubber he can/will do

thanks
John

Tail light lenses: AFAIK, Jon only was making lenses, not the entire light unit. If you have anything resembling an intact housing, it's easy to braze in a new socket. I've emailed Jon about pricing for vent window rubber and lenses, I'll get back tomorrow. Thanks for the offer on help for tooling up, I'll pass it on:) I've also stared at mine and had thoughts of putting in something else, but I really don't want to...

pricing

From Jon on pricing:
"Vent window rubbers are $125 each. I am only making 10% because there is no room! As for the tail lamp
lenses, they are $120 each. -J"

I feel these prices are not unreasonable given what goes into making them, and he's making ~$12 per item. I'll gladly give him that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom