craigslist FJ45LV.... in Micronesia (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scoobiedubes

SILVER Star
Threads
Stumbled across this today. No affiliation. And yes I had to google map where Micronesia is exactly :) I’m sure we have lots of Micronesian mudders that will want to jump on this one.

and then I did a google image search for Micronesia. I could use a beach vacation...

The 2F engine is not stock for that vehicle. It does seem to have a lot of history.

I’m just amazed that an LV has survived in the middle of the pacific. They’ve rotted out in better locations. But who knows maybe it’s not even real. Road trip anyone??

Maybe put it in a container and seal it up from leaks. Then, just float it back to the west coast? You could train a dolphin to pull it!!
But seriously though, There are a lot of good parts on that thing.

No affiliation, but my dad is in Guam and can send more pics/ see it in person. He sent me link this morning and a quick google search showed this forum. He’s an avid Toyota enthusiast but doesn’t know anything about older fjs. If anyone is interested I can have him check on it.

When I lived in Guam we could only get full coverage insurance for vehicles 5 years old or less. They rust from the inside out there. My guess is that truck hasn't been there its whole life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom