SOLD FJ45 Sandblasted Steel Roof in NJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
I would really like to hold onto this, but need to put it back up for sale again to clear up some room and need the money for bills. I have a steel roof that is in good shape and has been sand blasted, so you can really see what your getting and there won't' be any surprises later on. It has two quarter size holes on the top that were put there by the P.O. for antennas I think. The one side needs some smoothing out, all the metal is there but its needs someone to smooth it out. The roof gutters are all there and are in great shape. Will ship if you arrange shipping and pay for the shipping.

Sold

DSCF2251.jpg

DSCF2252.jpg

DSCF2254.jpg

Last edited:
more pics

DSCF2255.jpg

DSCF2257.jpg

DSCF2258.jpg

That looks like a great deal. GLWS

t t t

.... Will ship if you arrange shipping and pay for the shipping.

$500

67azcruizr YOU figure that out and maybe You will get it ;)

I would really like to hold onto this, but need to put it back up for sale again to clear up some room and need the money for bills. I have a steel roof that is in good shape and has been sand blasted, so you can really see what your getting and there won't' be any surprises later on. It has two quarter size holes on the top that were put there by the P.O. for antennas I think. The one side needs some smoothing out, all the metal is there but its needs someone to smooth it out. The roof gutters are all there and are in great shape. Will ship if you arrange shipping and pay for the shipping.

$500

View attachment 754236

View attachment 754237

View attachment 754238
Hi am interesting still available

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom