FJ45 flat beds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
Let's see some pics of 45's with flatbeds. SWB's and LWB's

I am looking at building up a 45 pickup and was wondering what you all thought of putting a flatbed on one. How do they look? I have all the parts available to build one but I don't have a bed.

most pics shamelessly swiped from the internet
rolled 45.JPG
sanjuankid.JPG
profitt45.jpg

My old 45!!

I likey. Some look pretty good while others I don't particularly care for. I think I will probably go this route for awhile.

Nuclear Lemon: I was wondering if anybody would post a pic of my old truck. The yellowish Xtra-cab that you posted was mine up until a few months ago. It went to New Mexico. Man, I miss that truck! It was so unique and practical. This is why I am looking into building a 45, cool AND functional.

Thanks for posting the pics. Keep em' coming.

If you want to put a bed on, I might have something for you. The bed floor needs work, but tailgate and everything is there. Even better if you are located around Salt Lake- would save me from having to haul it home. Don't PM me, use my email if that sounds like a possibility.

I'm still trying to decide whether to redo the flatbed I've got and build up a trayback like Mudrak's or put the stock bed back on.

anyways, mine (lwb bobbed about a foot) FWIW-

8037-fj454.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom