SOLD FJ45/BJ42 hulk in Southern BC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Color
Beige
thinking I’ll move forward with offering a project ‘77 FJ45/donor ‘82 BJ42 in southern BC. < 1hr from Oroville/Osoyoos border crossing. Both start, move, stop under their own power. No VIN @42 but clear trail/ clean BC Reggy in my name for 45. Quite a few bits as well. Not gunna separate…it’s the whole kit & caboodle. I’ll try and post a couple video links. Interested parties send message. Thank you.

got a lot of other collected items that go with the lot.
IMG_0570.png

IMG_6427.jpeg

I’m thinking about 12k US$ is a fair price for both of these rigs complete with the massive spares collection that has been gathered. The 3B has been refreshed complete with brand new cylinder head, all documented with few km since. Receipts, mileages, dates all documented & time stamped. Many spare bits have been collecte.

You still seeing??

Pm sent

Unfortunately think the 82 BJ42 while wrecked it is a complete vehicle without a title. Not going the be easy to get it legally into the US.

Believe I've seen this BJ42 posted before on Mud. Too bad it's not a 83 or 84 with a H55F and insert dash.

I've imported a BJ42 in similar shape without a title. I insured it in my name in BC and dragged it across the border without issue. This was in 2009.

I had a harder time importing my BJ40 through the same border with all of the paperwork...mostly because of the price I had indicated on the bill of sale. This was before BaT and other auction sites, so proving I had undervalued it was much harder for US customs than I imagine it would be now.

I've also imported a 3B and H55F from BC without going. Required a registered importer who worked with the freight company.

Cool 45! I've always wanted one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom