For Sale FJ45 / 40 Parts - SoCal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Out of my 1965 FJ45. The driver seat is correct for the 45, however, I am not sure about the pass seat being correct for the 45. It fit and worked fine, just did not seem to sit right in the truck. MIGHT be from a 40.

Material is soft and NOT dried out. There area few SMALL holes in the top edge and a small hole in the back center section. Shown in the photos.

** SOLD ** Asking $400.00. NO SHIPPING. Will help arrange Mud ship if needed.

Stock 1965 FJ45 front axel, hub to hub including third. Replaced with front disc axel. $100.00 - NO SHIPPING.

Stock 1965 FJ45 steering parts. All removed for PS upgrade.

Column with box - tight - not much play / mount / everything minus steering wheel. $100.00 + shipping

Steering wheel with cracks. $50.00 + shipping.

Shawn

Last edited:
More Photos

Here are some more photos of the mounting points. It does look like they were from a 40 originally.

Hope these help for anyone interested.

Shawn

Last edited:
Steering column

I am interested in your steering column. No shipping mean you wont ship? I am in montana and would really like to buy this from you! Thank you, Jim

Steering wheel

Here are some pictures of the steering wheel

Shawn

photo.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

I can ship the column/steering box. I don't think that would be too much of a problem. Get me a zip code and I will see what it would cost.

I will ship the steering wheel as well. Did not want to ship the seats or the front end.

Shawn

Was cleaning up around the house, and I still have the steering parts... Any interest?

Yes they are! Photos of the steering wheel are above, and the steering box is in good condition..

Shawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom