Wanted FJ40 Tailgate Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for tailgate parts latches and parts that connect the chain to the tub.

Thank you.

I think I have these. Leave me a VM at the shop and I’ll take a look on Monday.

Latches, NOS hooks, chain pins and brackets. $300 shipped. Maybe a little less if you’re buying other stuff. No PMs please.
A0EFBC96-65F1-478C-B4B4-B8CCB71F614D.jpeg

SPF

Latches, NOS hooks, chain pins and brackets. $300 shipped. Maybe a little less if you’re buying other stuff. No PMs please.View attachment 1751045

Not trying to hijack the thread...
@65swb45
Mark do you have a decent tailgate to go with all that fancy hardware? I'm needing something soon. If not, I'm still interested in hardware if Hamachi doesn't get it. I left you a voicemail a week or so ago, but I know how tricky the phone thing can be. I can paypal you the money today. Feel free to PM me. or email me: gericurl76 at me.com

Not trying to hijack the thread...
@65swb45
Mark do you have a decent tailgate to go with all that fancy hardware? I'm needing something soon. If not, I'm still interested in hardware if Hamachi doesn't get it. I left you a voicemail a week or so ago, but I know how tricky the phone thing can be. I can paypal you the money today. Feel free to PM me. or email me: gericurl76 at me.com

No tailgate, just hardware. If you want it, please leave a new VM. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom