For Sale FJ40 PARTS - Misc. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adapter on the pricier side of life for me, but thanks for the reply bro.

I have two brackets already for the bottom the wheel well that the roll bar bolts to. This was off the left side. Would perfer two from the right unless they are the same. Would have to verify in my 76. One fixed nut is larget for the jump seat seat bolts.

How much for those and the tailpipe hanger?

I checked my 76 and the different fixed nut for the rear seat belt is the inner forward one both braces front and back. That means the right side is different than the left side.

Last edited:
I have two brackets already for the bottom the wheel well that the roll bar bolts to. This was off the left side. Would perfer two from the right unless they are the same. Would have to verify in my 76. One fixed nut is larget for the jump seat seat bolts.

I checked my 76 and the different fixed nut for the rear seat belt is the inner forward one both braces front and back. That means the right side is different than the left side.
10 bucks for tailpipe hanger.
and I only have those two wheel well braces. they are pass side i believe. the holes are all the same size.

You can take my place, I'm still not even sure if I'm putting the roll bar I have in my 72.
If he falls through and you really don't want it, I'll take third! Wish I had seen this earlier, I had to fab a crappy replacement for my left side bracket since it was missing from the seller.

Are the wheel well roll bar support. Brackets still available?
E6B1A42D-E500-4005-AA5C-9C039F01654D.jpeg

@Troy Pusateri, I think you'll need 4 of these to put in a roll bar in yours

10$ for the hanger
60$ for the wheel well brackets.
plus shipping.
pm me your address and I will get you total

Are the wheel well roll bar support. Brackets still available?View attachment 3067539
@Troy Pusateri, I think you'll need 4 of these to put in a roll bar in yours

pending sale to Living in the past above.

Ok. Thanks for your reply

If there is some one else wanting these they can have them. Not sure when I get around to installing them. If no one else wants I'll take them. I do want the tailpipe hanger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom