FJ40 noob in Austin. Need some assistance. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a 40 a few months back, and I've been doing some work on it. Just got the motor and transmission back in and I'm having some issues.

I wonder if any knowledgeable person in Austin would be able to come help me check it out and give me some guidance. Maybe the some time next weekend? There's a case of your favorite beer in it!

Post up what part of town you live in.

You may want to be a bit more descriptive. What exactly you have issues with, what exactly was done with the motor and tranny, what you specifically want help with.

Post in the 40 series forum as well. There might be more that can help even if they are not in Austin.

There some folks with mad skills all over.

@davegonz ,I live in East Austin. Manor Rd and 183 area.

@ceylonfj40nut , my motor is running good, but I have some loose ends to tie up with it that I would like help with. I had to pull the intake and get it welded, as it had a crack in the bottom.

My main issue currently is with the transmission/t-case. I'm having some issues shifting the t-case, and it's binding up a little in reverse.

Also, my temp and oil pressure pressure guages aren't working. They were before. I thought I had everything hooked up correctly...apparently not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom