SOLD FJ40 FJ45 OEM Tailgate hinge and latches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These are extra parts I bought for a tailgate project I was working on. Plan was to flip one latch and hook for a functioning tailgate for my 79 FJ40 since the left latch has been discontinued by Toyota. I was able to find a left latch and hook so they are no longer needed. Offering parts for only what I paid for them. I would prefer to sell them as a set.

Used OEM hinge $50
Used OEM hooks $22 ea.
New OEM latches $45 ea.

Is that a 3-hinge FST tailgate hinge for a SWB 45 or a 4-hinge tailgate hinge for a LBP 45? Can’t tell from pic but thinking later, interested if former. Paul

I purchased it as 3 hinge SWB. I originally purchased this one and then found a set of 3 elsewhere that the PO didn’t want to break up. I don’t know what the difference is between the SWB and LBP hinges but I’ll take more pics for you tonight and provide dimensions and hole spacing for you.

Thanks for measurements. I'll go check out the one I have for comparison to make sure. Let me know if you'd be interested in breaking up the lot, I don't need the latches or hooks, just the hinge.

Well, I guess that’s that but that hinge will work for me FWIW now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom