FJ25 Parts Catalog aquired (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the 2 on top, might have one of the others. I am curious about the hard cover book, never seen one of those........please send it my way so I can verify ;)

problem is.......the part #'s in all of those are the old style #'s and won't cross over, unless you can call Toyota's parts research place in CA(and they seem to be of little help). I think 65 or so they went to the current 10 digit part #

but regardless they are SO much fun to read/look at :) think I have close to 30 of the parts books, missing the 8/80+ full book(got a mini version) but have all the fj45LV books, even the fj43(2 door 45LV wagon thingy) finaly found the 45LPB stand alone book

nice score :)

I'll trade you a '58 for that '60! :D Dealers around here don't even know what the microfiche is, let alone a book.

I wouldn't mind scanning that and getting it up in the manual / lit thread. ;)
58Parts.JPG

mr casagrande-

I'm still up for the trade of the final 1963 book for the '58. PM me w/ address.

and FYI-
Many of the early books are pairs (multi bars (copper cover 1962),the gear front which there are E and L (1963), fan blade (1964), and round maze (1967)

Rick -

Thanks for the reminder, PM'd you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom