FJ25 Parts Catalog aquired

Discussion in 'FJ25 Owners Group' started by proffittscruisers, Jun 17, 2005.

1. proffittscruisers

proffittscruisers

Check out the catalogs I got today. All printed in the early 60s. I'm going to drive the local Toyota dealership crazy calling to see what's available.

Part #s anyone??

2. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    I have the 2 on top, might have one of the others. I am curious about the hard cover book, never seen one of those........please send it my way so I can verify ;)

problem is.......the part #'s in all of those are the old style #'s and won't cross over, unless you can call Toyota's parts research place in CA(and they seem to be of little help). I think 65 or so they went to the current 10 digit part #

but regardless they are SO much fun to read/look at :) think I have close to 30 of the parts books, missing the 8/80+ full book(got a mini version) but have all the fj45LV books, even the fj43(2 door 45LV wagon thingy) finaly found the 45LPB stand alone book

nice score :)

3. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator

I'll trade you a '58 for that '60! :D Dealers around here don't even know what the microfiche is, let alone a book.

I wouldn't mind scanning that and getting it up in the manual / lit thread. ;)
    58Parts.JPG

4. rick_d

rick_d

mr casagrande-

I'm still up for the trade of the final 1963 book for the '58. PM me w/ address.

and FYI-
    Many of the early books are pairs (multi bars (copper cover 1962),the gear front which there are E and L (1963), fan blade (1964), and round maze (1967)

5. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator

Rick -

Thanks for the reminder, PM'd you!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.