FJ from canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a 10 FJ which has 6-7 history in Canada. I checked its carfax also has service history in Canada. It is strange that it was commercial use in Canada. Could you guys give me some suggestion about this FJ?

6,7 owner history? Seems like a lot to me in just 11 years. I don’t know much about that area of the country but maybe it’s cheaper registration or insurance wise in Canada. I kept my old states tag on my fj cruiser for years to save on insurance and registration when I moved to Florida

I know a lot of businesses had fj cruisers in my area 10 years ago. You’d see graphics on them with the business name
An electrician in Huntsville had 2 or 3 yellow fj cruisers with ladders always on the roofs running around town. I’ve seen realtors use them with graphics, a gym and a pet pharmacy graphics on one over the years.

6,7 owner history? Seems like a lot to me in just 11 years. I don’t know much about that area of the country but maybe it’s cheaper registration or insurance wise in Canada. I kept my old states tag on my fj cruiser for years to save on insurance and registration when I moved to Florida

I know a lot of businesses had fj cruisers in my area 10 years ago. You’d see graphics on them with the business name
An electrician in Huntsville had 2 or 3 yellow fj cruisers with ladders always on the roofs running around town. I’ve seen realtors use them with graphics, a gym and a pet pharmacy graphics on one over the years.
Only 3 owenrs. I am in Michigan. Second owner brought this FJ to Michigan. I thinks it is just same as 11 years in rust belt. I am concerned about the hidden accident in Canada which maybe not recorded in Carfax.

Is Canada the best place to look for them up there? I see good deals on them online in southern states that have very little to no rust.
If your on Facebook a group called fj cruiser nation has people posting them forsale all over. Prices look to vary across the country. To me the prices seem lower in the south and out west like Colorado and utah the Toyota tax comes into play.

Is Canada the best place to look for them up there? I see good deals on them online in southern states that have very little to no rust.
If your on Facebook a group called fj cruiser nation has people posting them forsale all over. Prices look to vary across the country. To me the prices seem lower in the south and out west like Colorado and utah the Toyota tax comes into play.
Because I am in Michigan, I just search around, and found this one.

If the price is good, maintenance seems good, and the rust is in check I wouldnt fret the carfax part. I guess the only downside may be needing to get gauge overlays to have MPH more legible if its in metric.

I guess the only downside may be needing to get gauge overlays to have MPH more legible if its in metric.
It’s easy to change to mile-version or vice versa (done that). The whole gauge cluster I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom