FJ-55 Glove box door handle. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
An acquaintance gave me a couple broken pieces and asked if I could make some replacement parts out of aluminum. One part (I think) is the handle from a FJ55 glove box.
The odd thing is that the guy flaked and won't respond to my text/email so I though I would ask the folks on MUD about these pieces.

Does anyone that has a FJ55 have time to help me out? Do these look familiar? Is the other one a hood release? If you need one, contact me and I will send you a prototype. I'll need you to check that it fits, looks right, then let me know. For the first one, I'll send it out at half price, about $20.

Thanks for your help,
Flagstaff

1648344361577.png

1648344434216.png

The second T piece looks like a bench seat tilt/release; my 1970 has these (well, 60% of the T anyway…)

Not a hood release

Thanks @WarDamnEagle for the information. My handles are machined out of aluminum. Not an exact match but intended to last and different then the previous offering.

I'll look into the FJ55 section!

Thanks @WarDamnEagle for the information. My handles are machined out of aluminum. Not an exact match but intended to last and different then the previous offering.

I'll look into the FJ55 section!
Yes obviously different; didn't mean to imply otherwise. I was just trying to give you further information on the subject.

T handle might be a parking brake handle. Which might be the same as a 40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom