Fire extinguisher mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw this mount in another thread. Not sure shipping from Australia is feasible. Anyone know of someone in the US that makes something similar? Might have to fab something myself if I can’t find something. I’ve seen one for the 100 on eBay but nothing for the 200.

Wits End makes them for a lot of different trucks, but I dont think for a 200 yet - but the 100 series might work. if not Joey Romero might be able to comment, and has in the past altered stuff when there is an addressable market.

I have one of those lying around if anyone wants it.

Not sure what post you referenced, but for clarity...I added a separate quick release to the basic bracket. Made all the difference. I'll try to look it up...

One of those... which? Too many products in that link. I might have a use for it, need to get my 5-pounder mounted.

Are you hoping for someone local first? I'm currently just using my weathertech mats and the back of my leg to hold in place.

Ahhh! Sorry for the confusion, just looked and all I have is this part of the braketeer, used the base to anchor my Element extinguisher (totally forgot I still had to reuse part of braketeer).
IMG_20200526_171308.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom