Fire Extinguisher Mount for the 80 Series

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Awesome, thanks. I'm going to preorder. I also appreciate you cancelling my double PHH kit order. I was at a friends in rural Georgia and the internet was terrible, didn't realize that the first order went through.
No worries. I was going to call you about it when you sent the email to clear it up ;)

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
SILVER Star

Having more 70 series around .. got the chance to wrap your mind around of a 70 series version .?

there is also plenty room under both front seats for storage.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

Having more 70 series around .. got the chance to wrap your mind around of a 70 series version .?

there is also plenty room under both front seats for storage.
There are like 5 different configurations 😞

george.arnold

SILVER Star

@NLXTACY Wondering if you would be willing to share the lid files for this? I don't need a locking lid, but I'd like to have my buddy bend up a lid that I could put some kind of magnet latch on just to keep a few small things in the cargo liner covered and out of sight.

NLXTACY

Wits' End
Supporting Vendor

@NLXTACY Wondering if you would be willing to share the lid files for this? I don't need a locking lid, but I'd like to have my buddy bend up a lid that I could put some kind of magnet latch on just to keep a few small things in the cargo liner covered and out of sight.
Send me an email

Road Apple

SILVER Star

Hi,
I want add that the majority of drivers don't know how to use fire extinguisher in a good way. I want to propose that they need to be trained how to use it before giving them driving license.

thanks
PASS
Pull the pin
Aim the nozzle of the fire extinguisher at the base of the fire.
Squeeze the lever you just pulled the pin out of.
Swipe from side to side to cover all areas the fire may have spread to.

Top Bottom