SOLD Filter Housing/Intake & OEM Carb from 7/69 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

EWheeler

4 Cruisers, No Garage !
GOLD Star
Threads
I am selling this filter housing/intake & Aisan carb from my 7/69. These parts came loose with the truck as parts as it has a weber on it currently. I elected to go with an early 70's carb & intake on my '69 as I am also rebuilding an OEM carb for my 12/70' FJ40, and figured I would simplify my life doing the same setup for both trucks (both carb & intake identical). Asking price is same I paid for the parts I am using in their place - $300 + the ride from Southern California.

I can text a video of operation of the primary and secondary throttle plates functioning smoothly. I suspect there are some things not exactly OEM with this carb, like the rubber hose with a machine screw in it. Purchaser should assume carb needs to be rebuilt. I don't have either of the wing nuts to hold the intake lid on either the filter housing or the carb. The rubber gasket on the top portion that seals to the air filter needs to be glued back on to the housing.

IMG_2987.jpg
IMG_2988.jpg
IMG_2989.jpg
IMG_2990.jpg
IMG_2991.jpg
IMG_2992.jpg
IMG_2993.jpg
IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg
IMG_2996.jpg
IMG_2997.jpg
IMG_2998.jpg
IMG_2999.jpg
IMG_3002.jpg
IMG_3003.jpg
IMG_3004.jpg
IMG_3005.jpg
IMG_3006.jpg

Bump

Shoot me an offer if you can use this stuff, this is doing me no good just taking up shelf space.

Bump

This carb gets to live a life of luxury on @ToyotaMatt 's shelf!

I am glad these pictures are up Evan. When I got the carb from Matt, it was partially disassembled. I have now determined that three pieces are missing, two of which are visible in your pics.🤔

I am glad these pictures are up Evan. When I got the carb from Matt, it was partially disassembled. I have now determined that three pieces are missing, two of which are visible in your pics.🤔
Mark, I saw your other post which you tagged me in and headed over here to look at the photos as you mentioned. I disassembled a couple of pieces from the carb to make it package easier when I sent to Matt. I communicated this with Matt through photos and texts, which unfortunately I do not have record of any longer. I included everything I disassembled from the carb in the packaging. If they didn't make it to you, Matt may still have them somewhere?

I recall removing the throttle arm, the accelerator pump arm, and the diaphragm right below the accelerator pump arm. I put the fasteners back in their holes or on their studs and placed the removed components inside the packaging around the carb. I think I must have also took out the air filter housing stud as well for shipping.

I made some call outs showing what I recall was removed before packaging.

IMG_2996_1.jpg

I made some call outs showing what I recall was removed before packaging.

View attachment 3163792
Thanks so much for the clarification Evan. I got all those pieces. The link from the diaphragm was/is missing. The return spring from the arm to the top bracket was/is also missing. And the stopper on the accelerator pump discharge chamber was missing from inside the cab.
The top of the carb was separated when I got it.

Thanks so much for the clarification Evan. I got all those pieces. The link from the diaphragm was/is missing. The return spring from the arm to the top bracket was/is also missing. And the stopper on the accelerator pump discharge chamber was missing from inside the cab.
The top of the carb was separated when I got it.
Copy. I never took the top of the carb off when I had it, so its impossible to say if it was present inside or not :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom