fender flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

As I'm going through and baselining my 94' I've been researching on here for opinions on certain options. I'm hoping its okay that I post and ask here for opinions as I'm going along.

This time around, I've been eyeballing the aftermarket rivet style fender flares and I'm wondering what the general thought is around these. My originals are okay except for one but I thought I would ask before I choose between restoring the originals or going with this aftermarket style. Appreciate your input

Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 9.58.22 PM.png

IMO, unless you're trying to restore the vehicle for resale do what you want with it. I personally prefer stock fenders.

Totally subjective, but I prefer smooth flares. The rivet look seems a bit jarring for me next to the clean lines of the 80. My HZJ80 has TJM fibreglass flares fitted. I quite like them, and they look stock. Lots of base 80s fitted with them here in Oz. I believe they're still available, but pricey.

I prefer the smooth flares, but to each his own.

Totally subjective, but I prefer smooth flares. The rivet look seems a bit jarring for me next to the clean lines of the 80. My HZJ80 has TJM fibreglass flares fitted. I quite like them, and they look stock. Lots of base 80s fitted with them here in Oz. I believe they're still available, but pricey.
Nemesis, can you post any pics of your TJM flairs. their site does not have any that I can find.
Did you install them and if so did they line up with factory mounts and holes?

Hello all - does anyone know the part# (if it is available) for the fender flare clips for a 94 FJ (all 4 would be ideal).
Also the weather stripping - I found a few on eBay but curious if anyone has one specifically that worked better or close to factory?

IMG_9084.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom