SOLD Feeler in Oregon for 96 LX450 and 97 LC 40th (1 Viewer)

LandCruiseCzar

SILVER Star
Still for sale?
No longer guys -- I'm buying the pair.

I could follow up with a thread later if anyone's interested in learning more about them or potentially following a build of the 40th Anniversary (she needs some work).

Thanks MUD community! You guys rock
- Spence

I could follow up with a thread later if anyone's interested in learning more about them or potentially following a build of the 40th Anniversary (she needs some work).

- Spence

Pair, wtf!

Dont be so selfish and sell the other to a fellow Mudder! Share some love! :D

- Spence
Congrats! I'm glad you held out for the right one(s)!

LandCruiseCzar

SILVER Star
Congrats! I'm glad you held out for the right one(s)!

Thanks @80sand100s ! It was a lot of checking MUD to finally find an 80 (well I guess two) I was interested in.

Figure if I end up keeping both, I'll have a clean one to pamper (the LX), and a true off-roader with lots of Slee engine work, but 250k+ miles.

Also I need to specifically give a shout-out @Onur for being so incredibly helpful. It's no secret that he's the man and a huge asset to the MUD community. But he generously took the time to chat with me over the phone, give extremely helpful perspective, and even a couple pointers on these two cars.

Thanks guys,
- Spence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom