Feb 4th....GWNF (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody interested in going for a short trip to GWNF this coming saturday?

Possibly meet up at the gas station next to the old Food Lion on 33 west outside of Harrisonburg late in the morning.

C'mon slackers!

hmmmm......let me talk to the wife. Our son is 13.5 days old so.....

man I need a break (but so does she)

I will know later in the week.

Good idea Brandon

Hell Eric,

Bring him with you :D

Stuckey and I planning to meet at the same gas station just a little before others show up, he's taking my roof rack :crybaby:

Hey i mihgt be in. If i can get a ride home from tech that is.

Brian

Ok well so far this could be a good group. I also probably got my buddy coming to wheel with us with his mistubishi with mud tires. That should be fun to watch.

You guys have any idea what trails you're going to run?

Well i dont know but i imagine salt shed will be fun (well if your not scared of water). Did you see the pictures from when the discos ran it and went up the river in that deep part? It was like halfway up the windshield. Insane.

Brian

BlueCruiser84 said:
Well i dont know but i imagine salt shed will be fun (well if your not scared of water). Did you see the pictures from when the discos ran it and went up the river in that deep part? It was like halfway up the windshield. Insane.

Brian
I actually took those pictures. The first guy that was stock and no snorkel actually had water spraying out of heater vents!:eek:

If anyone is wondering, there is a crossing there. You don’t have to drive up the creek bed unless you need your carpets and upholstery cleaned.

I might be up for going on Saturday. It would be nice to get in one more run before I change out all the fluids.

jcj_78FJ40 said:
If anyone is wondering, there is a crossing there. You don’t have to drive up the creek bed unless you need your carpets and upholstery cleaned.

The crossing is even deeper though isnt it? And the water hits you on the side. I dont know if i would do the "crossing" either. We were up there and did that same stuff about a month ago but turned around when we got to that part because it was so deep. How deep was the first crossing?

Brian

I don't remember but we will find fun stuff to do either way. I know I would love to go up to those powerlines again where all the hunters were last time. That was awsome.

I see higher education is paying off.:rolleyes:

Hey reffug how come you don't join us trashtalker? :D Come on it could be fun. Are you sc... sc... scared? :flipoff2:

BlueCruiser84 said:
The crossing is even deeper though isnt it? And the water hits you on the side. I dont know if i would do the "crossing" either. We were up there and did that same stuff about a month ago but turned around when we got to that part because it was so deep. How deep was the first crossing?

Brian

You do have to be careful because the water level varies a lot at this particular crossing. On this particular day when I took the pics, you would not have had any problem. It was a little deep and a little fast but you go through very quick. An easy feat for a FJ60!

stuck in GA said:
Hey reffug how come you don't join us trashtalker?:D

Well similar to Romer's daughter who doesn't date.........

I do not wheel with tards.

stuck in GA said:
Come on it could be fun. Are you sc... sc... scared? :flipoff2:

Yes I am terrified.:flipoff2:

If you can't tell from my clever sig line my rig is stock and couldn't possibly keep up with the mighty likes of your :princess: 80.

reffug said:
Well similar to Romer's daughter who doesn't date.........

I do not wheel with tards.

Yes I am terrified.:flipoff2:

If you can't tell from my clever sig line my rig is stock and couldn't possibly keep up with the mighty likes of your :princess: 80.

Ouch!

Alright take it to chit-chat ladies!!!!!!!

How is 10:30 at that Shell or whatever it is, next to the food lion on 33

Last edited:
Ok Reffug we don't need to get in tissle. I was just messing around. I guess I sense in your sarcastic way that you have a insane rig. I just never see it and would enjoy the company of a ih8mud moderator on the trail to show his wisdom to me. Anyway yeah Brandon that sounds good. Do you want to meet then to do the swap, or should we meet earlier?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom