Feb 4th....GWNF (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yeah im probly gonna leave tonight and be at at the mcdonalds when he shows in the morning sleeping in back the fj. if i leave tonight i be there by three in morning so i can get some sleep i work evenings night shift anyways. The heeps not goin finaly got the run down on whats still bad on it she needs new pinion barring in the rear of her yj. I was realy looking forward to see her actualy wheeling her jeep . But owell she a shotgunner yet again.

Nice pics! I see you made the trip up to the power lines. Did you guys go up Dictum or Second Mountain?

We went up Second Mountain. It was getting late and raining so we decided to skip dictum this trip. But we did try some new trail that ended up being closed with some insane hill climb but I do not remember the name. Overall it was a great time. I guess I will have to try dictum next time and hopefully next time it won't be so wet.

Kephardt Run. And yeah the trip was sweet, especially getting stuck in the pouring rain because i always have to go first.

Brian

i got back around ten tonight sunday. i went back up second mountain today. Had a blast
Im posting the pics i got in a new thread if any you guys got any of my 62 please post them she didnt take much of me . I got more pics today then yesterday

And i realy wana thank chuck and the guy with the blue 40 for helping me fix my exhaust i bust apart during sats run. thank you very much .

haHA i bet you are. :flipoff2: Thanks for the tug though.

Hey blue if i got my 33s on next time i take the dip first for ya

I realy want the 2 and a half inch lift now that ive actualy seen one in person . I loved your blue 60. What size tires were u running 33s or 35s? i forget. O and dont forget you still need a new fuel filter for that dirty one we replaced on the trail With your original.

Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment. I am running 33's (but seriously considering 35's), thanks for reminding me about the filter.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom