Feast your eyes 1991 j80 odo under 10000km (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found 1991 j80 that is under 10k manual transmission 6 cylinder benzin. I'm wondering if this car was in USA how much will cost?
IMG_20230115_152517.jpg
IMG_20230115_152535.jpg
IMG_20230115_152709.jpg
IMG_20230115_152602.jpg

Screenshot_2023-01-15-15-27-38-090-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
DROOLING

Prettt cool rig but it's hard to say what it is worth. It's really anyone's guess and the price could vary drastically based on a few variables.

If it is completely rust free including the body and the interior is in pristine condition, and everything works correctly, than would guess that rig would fetch anywhere from $10,000.00 - $50,000.00.... probably closer to $10,000.00

The 3fe really makes it unpredictable and just because it has low miles doesn't mean it won't need work.

Keep posting more pictures of the interior, engine bay, and undercarriage for more responses.

I just noticed the manual windows!!!!! 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤

Prettt cool rig but it's hard to say what it is worth. It's really anyone's guess and the price could vary drastically based on a few variables.

If it is completely rust free including the body and the interior is in pristine condition, and everything works correctly, than would guess that rig would fetch anywhere from $10,000.00 - $50,000.00.... probably closer to $10,000.00

The 3fe really makes it unpredictable and just because it has low miles doesn't mean it won't need work.

Keep posting more pictures of the interior, engine bay, and undercarriage for more responses.
What is the factor that makes the rust on the vehicle?

It’s not a 3F-E; it is a 3F engine mated to an H150F.

I just noticed the manual windows!!!!! 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤
Problem being? :cool: My 3/92 diesel 80 has manual windows, barn doors, factory part-time, etc. but at least is a 1hz. It's got almost 694 k km's though.

Find someone to import it for you, ship it to the USA, then sell on BaT for $1,000,000 USD.

Then you can use that money to find more to ship over.

This is as bare-bones as it gets.
Manual windows
Split bench front seat
Bench rear seat
Two jump seats in third row
No sunroof
Manual cloth seats
No tachometer
No rear air
Manual transmission
Carburetor instead of EFI

It does have:
AC
AM/FM/Cassette stereo
Power brakes
Pintle hook hitch
Complete tool kit
Rear barn doors (not hatch)

This will be hard to find parts for if it ever needs them.
It's in great shape. Should be in a museum.

Carby?

What's going on with the plug leads?
Those are vacuum hoses, silly....

The distributor and plugs are on the right side of the engine and are not visible in that picture.

Find someone to import it for you, ship it to the USA, then sell on BaT for $1,000,000 USD.

Then you can use that money to find more to ship over.

This is as bare-bones as it gets.
Manual windows
Split bench front seat
Bench rear seat
Two jump seats in third row
No sunroof
Manual cloth seats
No tachometer
No rear air
Manual transmission
Carburetor instead of EFI

It does have:
AC
AM/FM/Cassette stereo
Power brakes
Pintle hook hitch
Complete tool kit
Rear barn doors (not hatch)

This will be hard to find parts for if it ever needs them.
It's in great shape. Should be in a museum.
I heard there is a museum for the land cruiser in usa what is the museum name?

We had one almost exactly like it when I was in Saudi Arabia, but with brown interior. However, I don't recall it having a second fuel tank, but my memory has faded in 30-years since. PM me if it's for sale, and you're willing to facilitate helping to get it shipped to the USA. I would love her in my collection.

Problem being? :cool: My 3/92 diesel 80 has manual windows, barn doors, factory part-time, etc. but at least is a 1hz. It's got almost 694 k km's though.
It's not a problem, it's amazing. I wish I could have manual windows and locks on my 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom