Fall/winter meet up meet and greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this a afternoon event ? The Griffins are playing that night so we're thinking of a road trip, 40's, beer and hockey ! ed

We can do whatever the greater group wants to do. What if we plan to meet for lunch and see how it goes?

I still haven't heard back about the formal meeting space and costs, so what if we just meet in the regular restaurant area and whoever can make it, we make it work?

Then no one would need to contact me to commit. It would be whoever shows up to hang out, drink and eat. Maybe go look at whatever trucks people can bring in the parking lot?

My wife would love to see the Griffs play too.

I know some of the folks that own Thornapple. I’m happy to stop by and see if I can arrange space. Another option could be Dan’s Diner (nearby) which has plenty of parking and great food (and drinks!). Given that’s a Saturday, we could meet a little earlier for late lunch / early dinner so folks can hit the Griffs game?

Let me know if you guys want me to help with any planning.

I am planning on going. I will try to bring a Cruiser despite the salt!

I sent 69LC an email that I plan to come over on 2/22 to see some rigs too.

I haven’t heard back yet from the management of Thornapple Brewing yet. My daughter told me that we could just move over to the meeting area if we end up needing it.

So I don’t need you guys to email me for an official head count. Let’s just show up.
They open at 11am on Saturdays. I’ll try I to be there around noon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom