Fall/winter meet up meet and greet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drove my 55 tonight. Let my buddy rip it around the woods for his 41st birthday present. It was happy to see use!
20200215_174056.jpg
20200215_195510.jpg

I'll be there alone. Ed

I'm trying to get my buddy Tewks to bring his new 60 and come with me so he is a maybe. Otherwise just me

Is there room for 2 more at the brewery gathering?
My wife and I will be in GR area Saturday on our next adventure south. We will be traveling in a Toyota 4x4 you all might find interesting.......lol teaser alert!

Sorry to be late to the party here. I’ve got a gig that night out in Leelanau County. And one Friday in TVC. Plus, my Fj60 is hibernating till the snow/salt is gone. The upside is I’ve been driving the snot out of my 2006 Sequoia with it’s brand new frame. Toyota frame recall!

Still can’t believe they put $12K in frame and labor into a car worth $6K. I told the tech at Serra Toyota that if he just gave me $10K, i’d sign the title over and they could keep the new frame. “That’s not how it works sir”.......

Sorry to be late to the party here. I’ve got a gig that night out in Leelanau County. And one Friday in TVC. Plus, my Fj60 is hibernating till the snow/salt is gone. The upside is I’ve been driving the snot out of my 2006 Sequoia with it’s brand new frame. Toyota frame recall!

Still can’t believe they put $12K in frame and labor into a car worth $6K. I told the tech at Serra Toyota that if he just gave me $10K, i’d sign the title over and they could keep the new frame. “That’s not how it works sir”.......
Bummer you can't make it. What's the best way to see your gig schedule? I have been wanting to come see you guys. Great stuff.

That is nuts about the frames. My buddys Tacoma was the same deal, tons of new stuff and his old one wasn't that bad at all!

I'm leaving T.C. 10am and returning from G.R. around 3:00pm if you change your mind and want to ride with me. Ed

We never set an exact time. How long is your ride from TC Ed?

Also, my daughter told me last night that Thornapple is booked up all Saturday (long story), but @Rookie Wrench suggested Dan’s Diner across the street. However I just leaned that we would fill the whole railcar restaraunt-standby-gotta work on plan C.

I can get the big room at Trail Point in Allendale. It’s open currently until 5:00 when they have to reset for another group.

tbey will have a Greek food truck that day and there are a few other decent options for food nearby that can be brought in.

I haven't cleared this with Mrs. 69lc yet, but anyone wanting to stick around later could hang at our place.

We never set an exact time. How long is your ride from TC Ed?

I thought the plan was a noon start ? Drive is just a bit over two hours from T.C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom