Fall Washita Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All 4 of my pics. Woopie!

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

wfd175 : photos : Washita Fall 08- powered by SmugMug

Additional Photo's Link. Definately not all of them.

413713761_CtGJW-M.jpg

I knew I would really regret missing the trip, but the great photos made it even worse - oh well, life gets in the way some times.

Great shot of Steve's truck though - if only it had some 315s under it - that would be PERFECT! :D

Glad everyone had fun and made it home without any carnage.

I knew I would really regret missing the trip, but the great photos made it even worse - oh well, life gets in the way some times.

Great shot of Steve's truck though - if only it had some 315s under it - that would be PERFECT! :D

Glad everyone had fun and made it home without any carnage.

It's ashame you couldn't make it, we missed having you there. It will probably be end of Feb. or early March before we get out again. I have some serious maintenence and mods to do.

It seems hard to take a bad picture there with so much great terrain.

It's ashame you couldn't make it, we missed having you there. It will probably be end of Feb. or early March before we get out again. I have some serious maintenence and mods to do.

It seems hard to take a bad picture there with so much great terrain.

X,

You're not going to the badlands in December?

X,

You're not going to the badlands in December?

Although the price of gas is finally resonable, it still cost a good chunk of change for us to make it to the Badlands and I really need to attend to my front and rear axles.

On the other hand if you were to go I may hop a ride along.;)

Joe -

Thanks for the CD. The pics are great. If you like I'll upload all of them to smugmug.

We've got a great group of folks in the club. I'm thinking we need to start planning a regional event for next spring. We should invite the IL, IN, TN, MS, AR, MO, KS, IA clubs to Washita for a long weekend.

Joe -

Thanks for the CD. The pics are great. If you like I'll upload all of them to smugmug.

We've got a great group of folks in the club. I'm thinking we need to start planning a regional event for next spring. We should invite the IL, IN, TN, MS, AR, MO, KS, IA clubs to Washita for a long weekend.

One of my favorites is one of the one's you took of StLcruisers rig.

Yep, great group. I'm in agreement to plan a spring was hita regional outing. Is there any way Woody can uncensor Washita from the list so mud members don't have viewing issues. Or is it catching the Sh?t.

I vote for Moj for Gateway Cruisers Washita Spring Fling Chairperson. I in favor. Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye aye. Congratulations.

Just joking. Is there an outing checklist posted somewhere. We can start getting things together.

One of my favorites is one of the one's you took of StLcruisers rig.

Yep, great group. I'm in agreement to plan a spring was hita regional outing. Is there any way Woody can uncensor Washita from the list so mud members don't have viewing issues. Or is it catching the Sh?t.

I vote for Moj for Gateway Cruisers Washita Spring Fling Chairperson. I in favor. Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye aye. Congratulations.

Just joking. Is there an outing checklist posted somewhere. We can start getting things together.

I don't Woody can uncensor it but you can go into "user CP" and change your settings to allow all the nasty words. That should work until the kids can read.

I'll start a thread regarding an outing.

I agree, stlcruiser pic was pretty cool. Hard to screw up when using that $XXXX camera of yours.

413713761_CtGJW-M.jpg

I don't Woody can uncensor it but you can go into "user CP" and change your settings to allow all the nasty words. That should work until the kids can read.

I'll start a thread regarding an outing.

I agree, stlcruiser pic was pretty cool. Hard to screw up when using that $XXXX camera of yours.

413713761_CtGJW-M.jpg

It was on loan from my wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom