Fall Hollister Run 2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Road Apple

SILVER Star
Threads
Edit…EVENT CANCELED

Edit…this thread has been moved from the Central Coast club.

Hello everyone

It’s time to get a Hollister run in before the rains come. Saturday, November 5th is the day. Chime in if you’re interested and can make it. Thanks, Ron

@Shoredreamer , @Outsane , @Hyup , @LantaCruz , @GaryN , @ndebt , @icorradoi , @Broski, @petwhookie, @jcardona1, @fresnoLC, @cme4lyt, @Ronny Grady, @petwhookie, @LantaCruz, @DanMedeiros, @cc93cruiser, @JJ_SC, @BigBenFJ, @spdracr58, @BigBenFJ, @aptos

Last edited:
Edit…this thread has been moved from the Central Coast club.

Hello everyone

It’s time to get a Hollister run in before the rains come. Saturday, November 5th is the day. Chime in if you’re interested and can make it. Thanks, Ron

@Shoredreamer , @Outsane , @Hyup , @LantaCruz , @GaryN , @ndebt , @icorradoi , @Broski, @petwhookie, @jcardona1, @fresnoLC, @cme4lyt, @Ronny Grady, @petwhookie, @LantaCruz, @DanMedeiros, @cc93cruiser, @JJ_SC, @BigBenFJ, @spdracr58, @BigBenFJ, @aptos

Thanks for the invite! But I'm dropping my truck off at the shop for a few weeks to get the steering re-worked. Looking forward to pics!

Heading to Death Valley on the 2nd but I'm interested on the next meet up.

We might be down for Hollister. Gotta check with the :princess:. I'd also have to look into my lockers. The front one was acting up last I tried it.

This is the weekend I'll be at Pismo for the unofficial Surf n Turf.
I'd love to go if it were any other day!

Did you know this was happening @Broski ?

No I was unaware.

Camping sold out fast. I was going to post up back in May and I f'n forgot. Pozo is closed for the season too. :( There's a free campground up there. You could still get Pismo camping for Thursday night, then stay up on High Mtn Rd on Friday night. Last year I paid for Thursday and stayed over Friday night without any "imperial trouble".

Still on for Saturday?
I’m not sure at the moment. I have a leaking front differential which was likely caused by overheating when additional armor was welded underneath. The housing is warped slightly. Trying to deck the surface enough to stop the oil leak.

Still on for Saturday?
:princess: is returning from a business trip late Friday. I'm pretty sure we'll be sticking close to home on Sat. I'm maybe 20% likely at this point to come down with her kid, but we can save a lot of gas money by going MTBing instead. 😥

November 5th Hollister Run Cancelled

Most everyone has plans or is going to the unofficial Surf n Turf. Bad luck on scheduling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom