Events/Trails Fall Gathering 2021 Registration Now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We have given the numbers to the caterer already, but I don't think it will be a problem there is always plenty of food. Find Scott Seitz and pay him for the meal. We are not doing food tickets so that won't be an issue.

Yes you can buy firewood from the property owner Bob. He only takes cash. Not sure how much he gets for a tractor bucket load. He will deliver it right to your camp spot. you will probably need a axe or hatchet to split the bigger pieces he brings.

Hi Rick,

An email was sent out on Monday with the schedule, I hope you got it, if not check your spam folders.

here is the schedule for check in:

Check-in will be available Thursday from noon-9 pm, Friday 8 am-9 pm and Saturday 8 am-12 pm. NO OVERNIGHT ARRIVALS without prior arrangements. Prior arrangements can be made by calling (802)282-3882 (Kyle)

Mike

Grrrr, at this point, on a «normal» year, I would be all set to leave tomorrow morning.

Have a nice weekend guys !

In the meantime, let me share a picture of FG 2008 where we can see a good amount of Cruiser types running the stock trail :

Me in my BJ70
@eleblanc in is BJ42
@Sporin in is FJ55
@40Flipper in is FJ45 double cab
@fogblanket in is FJ62.

Since this picture taken in Oct 2008, all of us except eleblanc changed vehicles.

2008-10-03 Landcruiser Fall Gathering (46).JPG

Are you coming today. If so I will let Kyle know. Also let me know how may in your group that are coming today.

Thanks

Sounds good. See you then. Don't forget to sign waivers when you pull in please.

Mike

Coming up early Friday. Weather is looking good. Can't wait!

Thank you, Yankee Toys! I really needed a weekend in the woods. Congrats for a great, relaxing event and also thank you for ordering up splendid weather. Really nice to meet some new friends Nial, @NeverGiveUpYota and
@Mike Onesty and Will, and the Iron Pig guys and a special thank you to Lance, Jack, OB, Bob, and everyone else who solved my 80 issues (one I didn't even know I had 👀) before I even cracked a beer on Thursday night.

Lucy and I had blast and will be back next year.

Here are some photos from the weekend. Anyone can add if they'd like to.

Thanks again, Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom