• Thread starter Mike Onesty
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6
Sporin

Sporin

Site Addict
Website
www.ukemafia.com
My father-in-law is going to ride along with me Saturday, neither of us is camping at all but will we be able to add 1 more BBQ ticket for him day-of?

M

Mike Onesty

We have given the numbers to the caterer already, but I don't think it will be a problem there is always plenty of food. Find Scott Seitz and pay him for the meal. We are not doing food tickets so that won't be an issue.

M

Mike Onesty

Yes you can buy firewood from the property owner Bob. He only takes cash. Not sure how much he gets for a tractor bucket load. He will deliver it right to your camp spot. you will probably need a axe or hatchet to split the bigger pieces he brings.

M

Mike Onesty

Hi Rick,

An email was sent out on Monday with the schedule, I hope you got it, if not check your spam folders.

here is the schedule for check in:

Check-in will be available Thursday from noon-9 pm, Friday 8 am-9 pm and Saturday 8 am-12 pm. NO OVERNIGHT ARRIVALS without prior arrangements. Prior arrangements can be made by calling (802)282-3882 (Kyle)

Mike

David*BJ70

David*BJ70

Looking forward to reach the end of the world
Grrrr, at this point, on a «normal» year, I would be all set to leave tomorrow morning.

Have a nice weekend guys !

In the meantime, let me share a picture of FG 2008 where we can see a good amount of Cruiser types running the stock trail :

Me in my BJ70
@eleblanc in is BJ42
@Sporin in is FJ55
@40Flipper in is FJ45 double cab
@fogblanket in is FJ62.

Since this picture taken in Oct 2008, all of us except eleblanc changed vehicles.

2008 10 03 Landcruiser Fall Gathering 46

remy1974

remy1974

Should be there around 5 have to wait for Brody to get out of school at 2

M

Mike Onesty

Are you coming today. If so I will let Kyle know. Also let me know how may in your group that are coming today.

Thanks

M

Mike Onesty

Sounds good. See you then. Don't forget to sign waivers when you pull in please.

Mike

Goldbug

Goldbug

SILVER Star
Coming up early Friday. Weather is looking good. Can't wait!

Catskills

Catskills

SILVER Star
Thank you, Yankee Toys! I really needed a weekend in the woods. Congrats for a great, relaxing event and also thank you for ordering up splendid weather. Really nice to meet some new friends Nial, @NeverGiveUpYota and
@Mike Onesty and Will, and the Iron Pig guys and a special thank you to Lance, Jack, OB, Bob, and everyone else who solved my 80 issues (one I didn't even know I had 👀) before I even cracked a beer on Thursday night.

Lucy and I had blast and will be back next year.

Here are some photos from the weekend. Anyone can add if they'd like to.

Thanks again, Kris

M

Mike Onesty

Great meeting you and Lucy!! Hope to see you at other events! Great pics.