Fall Crawl'n with TAC at SMORR 2014 Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can we get the safety checklist - - not sure where it is posted - checked the registration site and then I read SMORR's rules, but I remember needing a fire extinguisher and maybe some other stuff that I was "light" on last year.

Thanks, Colin!

Question I do not have a concrete number of people that are coming with me. I know my daughter and my cousin for sure but my wife and son might come for the big dinner night. Can I purchase additional meal tickets just in case?

Question I do not have a concrete number of people that are coming with me. I know my daughter and my cousin for sure but my wife and son might come for the big dinner night. Can I purchase additional meal tickets just in case?

PM sent.

I asked Brandon for some info on the cabins. Here's his reply.

Our Cabins are $125 (that’s tax included) a night with a two night minimum. They offer sleeping for up to 4 adults or 2 adults and up to three kids under 16! They are non-smoking cabins with cans on the porch for Cigarette butts. The cabin has a large screened in porch. It comes with all the bedding for the beds; bath towels, wash cloths and hand towels are provided for the full bathroom. It has a half kitchen with sink and close to full size fridge with separate freezer, Microwave and cabinets. Also includes a regular 10 cup coffee pot, toilet paper, trash can and trash bags! It’s a studio style with bathroom and closet being separate rooms. It has a large vaulted ceiling with ceiling fans on the porch and inside. Each cabin has its own fire pit for a campfire! The cabins are equipped with P – TAC Heat and Air units like in most motel/hotel! No pets/animals allowed!

The cabins are located right behind the Gate House and there are no discounts for multiple nights.

SMORR SUDS???

Any chance of a beverage dispensing device being provided for a nominal compensation? Last year's was great.

SMORR SUDS???

Any chance of a beverage dispensing device being provided for a nominal compensation? Last year's was great.

Erik and I just discussed this tonight. We have no homebrew kegged at the moment, so anything we brought would be commercial. We've decided it's not worth dragging the whole rig down there just to dispense blvd wheat or some other facsimile. So bottles and cans it is for us this year.

Don't forget to bring something for the potluck...

Evening Fireside drinks is what I am referring to.

I will be bringing 4 bombers of some mature dark beers to share.

Don't forget RED SOLO CUPS...

Well it looks like I should be there. Only took me a year to get the auto to manual trans swap done and drop in a new/used motor. I hope to have it running tonight. That is if all the parts really are in working order. I will most likely be just me. Will has a soccer tournament (he's not happy that he's missing)

Great question Jamie. Here is a link to the criteria on TLCA.org.
http://tlca.org/events/inspection.shtml
http://tlca.org/events/inspection.shtml[/QUOTE] CRUD CRUD!!. Good thing I requested the entire week off this year.

Don't forget to bring something for the potluck...
Evening Fireside drinks is what I am referring to.
I will be bringing 4 bombers of some mature dark beers to share.
Don't forget RED SOLO CUPS...
I need to "Go To" Tuckers to pick up some "Blonds", "Rebels", "Rangers" and other misc.

The SMORR cafe will not be open this year due to a lack of demand, so please plan accordingly for meals.

For those heading down early, @kc_chevota, @Two Old Crows and myself (and possibly @2fpower)are meeting at Flying J in Peculiar around 0730 on Wednesday morning, and they possibly picking up @River Rat and @ASI H8 in Clinton around 08:45-0900. If you're heading down early and want to link up just let us know.

See everyone there!

I'm leaving Thursday morning after I drop the kid at daycare, planning on hitting the road by 9 am.

Anybody that wants to caravan down, let me know.

I'm leaving Thursday morning after I drop the kid at daycare, planning on hitting the road by 9 am.

Anybody that wants to caravan down, let me know.

I HOPE to leave before 8. Starting from up north, so you'll likely pass us before Belton. Driving the brown 60 in the slow lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom