Factory fog lights for a 60?

Discussion in '60-Series Wagons' started by lovetoski, Dec 29, 2003.

1. lovetoski

lovetoski SILVER Star

I've never heard of factory fog lights for the 60...though with the existance of a switch you'd think they are around somewhere! Anyway, I think you could use the factory switch with most any fog light kit. You might have to make some simple changes to the connector, and/or do some soldering.

2. Ming89FJ62

Ming89FJ62 I smell bacon GOLD Star SILVER Star

SOR, Performance products and I'm sure many more, all have fog light switches that will fit the standard dash openings of 60/62's and 80's. I put one in our 62 and it really cleaned up the dash and doesn't look like an add-on. You'll have to play w/ it a little if you want the switch to illuminate when the fogs are on - was never able to find a male portion of the harness so I made do w/ some Radio Shack crimp connectors. :)

Ming

3. Landpimp

Landpimp GOLD Star

Media:
    the fog light swtich that Toyota sells for a fj60 is not OEM, yes it's in a Toyota bag but the switch is made by Cole Herese and sourced in the US, you can get the same switch at a marine store. No US spec 60's had factory fog lights.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.